Zeiss 35mm F/1.4 ZF.2 Distagon T Lens for Nikon F Mount (Zeiss Malaysia)
This Zeiss Distagon T 35mm F/1.4 ZF.2 Lens for Nikon F Mount continues the 120-year-old Zeiss tradition of optically superb lenses that are built to last--this very fast wide-angle 35mm lens offers all the traditional advantages of Zeiss optics: precise manual focusing with a large rotation angle, unparalleled control of glare and stray light to ensure brilliant images every time, an almost circular aperture that delivers a harmonious bokeh (the difficult-to-define quality in out-of-focus areas that's pleasing to the eye), and robust all-metal precision construction. And it's all at the service of Nikon cameras with an F mount.
- Very fast f/1.4 lens for low light and for impressive bokeh effects
- Precise focusing mechanism with a large rotation angle--operating a lens manually means controlling the picture with your fingertips. Ergonomics are everything.
- Optimum control of glare and stray light ensures brilliant images--ZEISS lenses are famous for the exceptional quality of the pictures they provide. No matter how demanding the subject, perspectives, colors, and lighting situations are reproduced perfectly - over the entire full-frame image field.
- The almost circular aperture enables a harmonious bokeh in out-of-focus areas--the finely matched properties of the aperture ensure that the effects of out-of-focus areas of the picture are attractively balanced (bokeh).
- ZEISS T* anti-reflective coating
- Sophisticated stray light reduction
- Excellent flare control
- Extremely long-lasting and robust all-metal precision mechanics
|Filter Size || 72mm |
|f/Stop Range || f/1.4-f/16 |
|Minimum Focus Distance || 11.8" to infinity (0.3m to infinity) |
|Angle of View || 63° |
|Groups/Elements || 9/11 |
|Length || 4.8" (122mm) |
|Maximum Diameter || 78mm |
|Weight || 1.87 lbs (850 g) |
- Zeiss 35mm F/1.4 Distagon T Lens
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Shade