Zeiss 100mm f/2 ZF.2 Makro-Planar T* Lens for Nikon F-Mount DSLRs (Zeiss Malaysia)
The Zeiss Makro-Planar T* 100mm f/2 ZF.2 Lens with a mount for Nikon DSLR cameras has superior quality optics, combining sharp macro performance and a very fast maximum aperture. ZF.2 lenses have CPU coupling which provides aperture, program AE priority, aperture priority, shutter priority or manual exposure settings on camera models equipped with an electronic interface.
A 'floating element' optical system enables the Makro-Planar T* to deliver superior quality images even at f/2, from infinity to the close-focus (1.4', 0.44 m) distance. Users can employ selective focusing on important details with the clarity required for technical photography, effectively isolating the subject from distracting surroundings. This lens is ideal for use in a wide variety of industrial, scientific, aerospace, robotics, instrumentation, documentation and surveillance applications.
On camera models without an electronic interface, the aperture is manually set on the lens aperture ring. With some camera models, it is possible to set in the menu whether the lens should be selected using the setting dial on the camera or the aperture ring on the lens. The focused distance is not transmitted to the camera body.
F2-A, Nikkormat FT3, FM, FM2 (Manual only)
F2-AS (Manual & Shutter Priority only)
EM (Aperture Priority only)
EL, FE, FE2, FM3A, F3 (Manual only)
F301, F501, FG (Manual & Aperture Priority only)
FA, F4, F5 (all functions supported)
F70, F90, F90X, F100, F401, F601, F801, D1, D1X, D1H, F50, F55, F65, F75, F80, D40, D40X, D50, D60, D70, D70s, D80, D90, D100, D3000, D5000 (all functions supported)
F6, D2-Series, D200, D300, D300s, D3, D3s, D3X, D700 (all functions supported)
FinePix S1Pro, S2Pro, S3Pro, S5Pro (all functions supported)
Kodak Pro 14n (all functions supported)
- • Employing an optical design originally developed for the ARRI/ZEISS Master Prime T* 100mm, an ultra-high performance lens for big budget feature films. This lens allows photographers to use selective focus on important details with unprecedented clarity, effectively isolating the subject from distracting surroundings. This is a common technique used by Directors of Photography in the film industry to direct the viewer's attention and create a 'film look'.
- • Extremely fast macro featuring a completely new optical design.
- • The floating elements design ensures a high quality image throughout the entire focusing range.
- • Precision mechanics and a very large angle of rotation enable the photographer to very precisely focus on the details in the image.
- • Far superior in optical performance, even wide open, from infinity to the close-focus limit at half life size.
- • Optical system of fantastic performance and long-life, metal precision mechanics
|Focal Length || 100mm |
|Filter Size || 67mm |
|Elements/Groups || 9/8 |
|Aperture Range || f/2 - f/22 (1/2 steps) |
|Focus Range || 1.4' (0.44 m) - infinity |
|Magnification || 1:2 |
|Angle of View || 14° (vertical) |
|Elements/Groups || 9/8 |
|Lens Mount || ZF.2 (F bayonet with CPU) |
|Length || Approx. 4.4 - 4.5" (113 - 115mm) with caps |
|Maximum Diameter || 3" (76mm) |
|Weight || 24 oz (680 g) |
- Zeiss 100mm f/2 ZF.2 Makro-Planar T* Lens for Nikon F-Mount DSLRs
- Front & Rear Lens Caps
- Metal Lens Hood
Login to get access to Q&A