YongNuo YN-560 IV + YN560-TX II (Compatible with RF-603 II, RF-603, RF-602) (for Canon DSLRs)
Yongnuo has announced the Yongnuo YN560 IV, a manual flashgun that can control and be controlled by Yongnuo’s 2.4GHz wireless system. The fourth generation in the YN560 series, the YN560 IV is effectively the YN560-III (radio slave flash) and YN560-TX (radio commander) rolled into one device.
Expect the same body and flash features of the YN560-III, with the added capability of triggering other YN560-III and YN560-IV flashes or RF-602 and RF-603 (II) radio receivers. And if you aren’t fully invested into Yongnuo’s system yet then you can still trigger it from the hotshoe, sync port or optical slave as normal.
No TTL here: you can manually adjust the output down to 1/128 of full power in 1/3-stop increments, or else play with the stroboscopic features.
The Yongnuo YN560 IV has a guide number of 56 (at 105mm), a 24–105mm zoom head, a customizable backlit LCD and can be sped up with an external (Canon-style) battery pack.
Yongnuo 2.4GHz Speedlite YN560 IV Wireless Transceiver Integrated
Fantastic with Three Controlling Groups
- *Supports Wireless Master Function
The YN560 IV can be used as master unit, provides 3 independent groups with controlling ability, realizing remote control the flash mode, flash output and focal length of the YN560 IV and YN560 III.
- *Supports Wireless Slave Function, fully supports YN560-TXã€RF-603ï¼ˆI/IIï¼‰ã€RF-602 Wireless transmitter
One YN560 IV can respectively receive the wireless signal from YN560 IVã€YN560-TXã€RF-603 (I/II)ã€RF-602,with optional 16 channels; when the YN560 IV and YN560-TX used as transmitter, it can realize remote control the parameter settings.
- *Multiple Trigger Synchronous Mode Supported
The YN560 IV can triggered through the set top of the camera, 2.4G wireless triggering, S1 and S2 pre flash cancel mode.
- *Settings Save Automatically, Supports Custom Settings (Fn)
The parameters on the flash will automatically save when the flash turned off; the users can customize setting the flash function as needed.
High Guide Number 2.4G wireless speedlite, supports M/Multi/-- mode.
When the sound prompting system is enabled, the different sound ways will prompt different operating state of the flash so as to allow you focus on shooting.
- *Support Electric Zooming Function
The flash coverage can be altered between 24~105mm through the [ZOOM] button.
- *Ultrafast Charging Recycle System, Supports External Power Supply
- *Equipped with Big Size LCD Display Screen, Standard PC Synchronous Interface
YN560-TX II Specifications
- FSK 2.4G wirelss controller
- M / Multi Two mode
- Remote Control of Flash output and Zoom per group, up to 6 groups, A/B/C/D/E/F
- Zoom range: 24-105m
- Shutter Interface: 2.5mm shutter interface
- Compatible with YN-560 III, RF-602, RF-603, RF-603 II
- 16 Channels
- Large and Clear Screen, user friendly interface
- 100 meters transmission Range
- Battery Type: AA*2
- Stand-by time: 120hours
- 1 x Yongnuo YN560 IV
- 1 x Yongnuo YN560-TX II flash trigger
- 1 x Mini Stand
- 1 x Protecting case ( Black ) with Wrapped Air Bubble Sheet
- 1 x Manual in English and Chinese
- 1 x Original Box
Login to get access to Q&A