YongNuo YN300W E-TTL 300W Studio Flash Speedlite for Canon DSLR Cameras
The YN300W monolights have Canon Optic Wireless slave function built in, as well as being compatible with the popular YN-622C TTL radio trigger system, and just released YN-622C-TX transmitter units.
This means the YN300W can be used together with regular TTL speedlites, all using the same radio trigger system, and providing TTL metering and remote manual power control. As well as features like Second Curtain Sync, and Flash Exposure Bracketing.
The YN300W are mains powered studio lights, with no mention of a portable battery pack and inverted option from YongNuo as yet.
There is also no mention of a HSS (High Speed Sync) function with the YN300W. Though the Long Duration Sync method of higher sync speeds may be possible to some degree, as the compatible YN-622C-TX transmitter has an adjustable Supersync feature.
- Flash power: 300WS
- Flash color temperature: 5500K~8000K
- Supply voltage: AC182~AC265V 50Hz
- Power regulation: 1/1-1/128
- Guide No.: ISO-100 56M
- Recycling time: 0.1~1.1sec.
- Flash duration: 1/50000s~1/800s
- Modeling lamp bulb: E27 220V 150W
- Modeling flash: sync mode, ratio mode, custom mode, modeling light off mode
- Flash mode: ETTL, M, Canon optical transmission wireless triggering, S1, S2
- Trigger mode: testing flash, optical triggering, PC sync triggering, flash trigger
- External interface: hot-shoe, PC terminal, USB terminal
- Additional function: first-curtain sync, second-curtain sync, FEB, exposure compensation, prompt tone, auto save settings, clear settings, over-temperature protection, PC sync, advanced options, power saving mode, built-in cooling fans, large LCD display screen
- Function locking
- Fuse: T6.3A 250V
- Sync voltage: DC3.3V
- Items contained:
- modeling lamp bulb
- power cord
- instruction manual
- protection cover
Login to get access to Q&A