YongNuo YN-468 II eTTL II Flash for Canon Digital SLR Cameras (Guide No. 33 @ 35mm)
The YN-468II, the upgraded generation of the YN468 is now available in our store. It is suitable for multi purpose use and equipped with a big LCD. Which makes it quite convenient to adjust the flash settings directly on the flash. Most settings can also be done in camera. As with Canon system flashes all settings are displayed simultaneously on both the camera and the flash LCD. The E-TTL II support offers state of the art automatic metering by the camera. Manual and optical slave modes are also available for creative photography. Wireless TTL is not supported. Using the flash slave modes the flash fires together with other flashes without an additional trigger. Many other features like rear curtain sync and strobo mode will make your photography even more exciting.
- Improved new battery compartment: The 4 batteries are now all in a row with a latch that flips open. This looks like a much better desigen now, no more acrobatics required for a battery change.
- Improved optical slave sensor, located on the front side of the flash, underneath the red plastic screen "S1" mode: It is used with manual flash or studio flash "S2" mode: It is designed for digital TTL flash. The special function of this mode is the ability to detect the ignore the tiny pre-flashes sent out TTL systems before the shutter actually opens.
- Improved (laser) AF assist beam: With the much improved AF assist light of YN468 II, it can help camera to find focus darkness, and there is a bright red pattern projected now which helps much better with low-contrast subjects although it is still limited to the center AF field.
- PC sync port: With the new added PC sync port, you can trigger not only the flash through the flash foot, or with the optical slave modes, but also through a PC sync cable.
- Improved buttions for better touch
- eTTL: For all newer Canon DSLR with crop sensor, this flash supports TTL II. If you are not sure if your camera is supported, please contact us.
- Adjustable power setting: The flash power can be adjusted from 1/1 to 1/128.
- MULTI mode: Is the strobo flash mode. In this mode, the it will flash frequently.
- Optical slave modes S1 and S2: In this modes the YN-468 will flash as a slave if an other flash is triggering. If the triggering flash uses TTL it will recognize the metering flash and fire on the second flash.
- Rear-curtain sync: It will flash at the moment when the shutter is going to be shut.
- Exposure compensation and bracketing: In the TTL mode, you can make compensation of flash brightness within the range of +- 3EV,with the precision of 1/3EV.
- Manual/Automatic light head zoom: The zoom position of the light head can be set manually amount 24/35/50/70/85mm beside the automatic function using focus information by the camera.
- AF help light: This is more pleasant than some cameras build in AF help flashing.
- Wide angle diffuser: This feature is quite useful for wide angles below 24 degrees.
- Bounce card: A bounce card is used in portrait photography to highlight the eyes.
- Guide Number 33 (at 35mm)
- Circuit Design: IGBT
- Zoom Range: 24, 35, 50, 70, 85mm
- Vertical Rotation Angle: -7~90 degree
- Horizontal Rotation Angel: 0~270 degree
- Power Supply: 4 X AA Batteries (alkaline and Ni-Mh)
- Lighting Times: 100-1500 times with fresh batteries
- Color Temperature: 5600K
- Flash Control: TTL auto flash / Manual level 8 light quantity output control with 0.3 stop increment
- Additional features: FEB, FEC, FEL, Auto Zoom, Rear-curtain sync, overheat protection, stand-by
- 1 x YN468II flash unit
- 1 x Protection bag
- 1 x Mini stand
- 1 x User manual in Chinese and English
Login to get access to Q&A