Part of the ADECIA series of Dante-networked wireless conferencing components, the black Yamaha RM-WOM is an omnidirectional wireless tabletop microphone designed to be positioned on a conference table to provide a comfortable audio conferencing experience with no configuration needed. The mic captures consistent, crystal-clear audio for highly intelligible speech and natural-sounding conversations in conference calls, video conferences, remote collaborations, and distance learning. The microphone is well suited for small- to medium-sized training rooms, conference rooms, classrooms, multipurpose rooms, or boardrooms.
The mic supports the 1.9 GHz DECT standard with 256-bit AES encryption, providing safe and secure transmission at a range up to 164'. Four mute buttons are provided with green and red LEDs that indicate the microphone's on or off status, while a second three-color LED shows the battery status. The omnidirectional polar pattern picks up audio in a 360° radius around the mic, ensuring everyone seated around the mic gets heard. A built-in lithium-ion rechargeable battery powers the mic and built-in transmitter for up to 20 hours, enough time for even the lengthiest discussions.
Compatible with Dante, the RM-WOM is designed for use with the RM-WAP wireless access point and the RM-CR audio processor (both available separately), which offers an easy setup with auto configuration. Up to eight microphones can be used for scalability. Clear voice quality is achieved using adaptive echo canceller, auto-gain control, noise reduction, and dereverberation processing.
- Wireless tabletop microphone for conferencing
- Omnidirectional polar pattern picks up audio in a 360° radius around the mic
- 4 mute buttons with red/green LED status indicators
- Latest DECT wireless technology
- Web UI setup wizard for auto pairing and audio routing
- Integrated spectrum analyzer for installation without interference
- 20 hours of continuous talk time via li-ion battery with short charging time and battery health information LED
- Easy installation and integration with Dante using RM-WAP wireless access point and the RM-CR audio processor (both available separately)
- The system provides an adaptive echo canceller, auto-gain control, noise reduction, and dereverberation processing to ensure clear, intelligible speech for meetings
- DSP functionality housed in wireless access point for added scalability