The Vello ActionPan Professional Grade Stabilizing Action Grip allows you to hold your camera down low when filming skiing, snowboarding, skateboarding, auto racing, motocross, BMX/FMX and even when boating. Besides just facilitating a novel filming perspective, the ActionPan will steady your shot as well. It can be used with most SLR cameras or camcorders (with max height of 4.5") that feature a 1/4"-20 tripod mount. The 1/4"-20 screw on the bracket is adjustable, to better accommodate cameras of different configurations.
The ActionPan features a shock-proof rubber handle that alleviates stress by offering a comfortable, secure grip. There's also a finger groove for securing grip, as well as non-slip rubber rails for further securing your camera to the mount. As an added bonus, the ActionPan is equipped with a removable accessory shoe mount on the top, which can hold your video light, camera flash or external microphone. If you plan to capture action sports from any angle, especially low angles, the ActionPan is a must have.
- Fits most compact cameras and camcorders with a standard 1/4"-20 mount
- Perfect for skiing, snowboarding, skateboarding, auto racing, motocross racing, BMX/FMX and boating
- Cushioned handle alleviates physical stress during lengthy filming
- Comfortable finger grooves for maximum grip
- Removable shoe mount securely holds video lights, flashes or microphones
- Shock-proof padded handle
- Stable, multi-position mounting platform
- Non-slip rubber rails
Vello ActionPan Professional Grade Stabilizing Action Grip/Handle Removable Accessory Shoe 1/4"-20 Accessory Shoe Mounting Screw 1/4"-20 Camera Mounting Screw