Sherpa Series is classified in terms of three aspects, depending on the time of their introduction. Basic models for amateur photgraphers who are just getting into SLR. We may ask if you're using a tripod for low position shooting, or what must be the height, what are the key aspects to be taken by you when choosing a tripod. 3 sections have a normal length of the deposit, while the four-section tripods are much more compact when folded. 3-section tripod with a ball hitch.
- Lift - type elevator
- Centre column can be inserted upside down for macro photo or for use as copy stand
- Fixed-angle, 3 section, black colour legs
- Ball socket head (QHD-62Q) with magnesium quick release plate (QB-635L)
- Hide clamp (HC-2528) incorporated in centre column unit.
- Foam grips for winter time and for carrying on your shoulder
- Carry case included
| Max Height || 170cm |
| Minimum Height || 58cm |
| Folded Height || 63cm |
| Weight ||2.3kg |
| Leg Diameter || 26mm |
| Sections || 3 |
| Maximum Load || 4kg |
| Load || Included|