Expand your shooting capabilities and range with this Sony DT 55-200mm f/4-5.6 SAM Lens. Designed for APS-C format cameras, it provides an 82.5-300mm equivalent focal length that lets users capture distant subjects with ease. The lens also uses a variable maximum aperture of f/4-5.6 to keep size and weight to a minimum while an extra-low dispersion element helps combat aberrations. Equipped with a Smooth Autofocus Motor (SAM), users will enjoy speedy and quiet focusing along with a minimum focus distance of 3.1'. Additionally, ensuring that bokeh is smooth is a nine-blade circular diaphragm.
- Covering a variety of telephoto focal lengths, this 55-200mm zoom is designed for APS-C format A-mount cameras, where it will provide a far-reaching 82.5-300mm equivalent focal length.
- A variable f/3.5-5.6 maximum aperture helps ensure that lens size and weight is kept to a minimum.
- One extra-low dispersion glass element is featured in the lens design to help reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color neutrality.
- By incorporating a Smooth Autofocus Motor (SAM) unit into the lens itself to drive the focusing element group, this lens is able to deliver smoother, quieter, and faster performance than coupled systems. Also, the design helps to achieve a minimum focus distance of 3.1'.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.