Like new in box! Demo set, rarely use or shown. No scratch, no fungus.
The AF-S VR Nikkor 200mm f/2G IF-ED has a myriad of applications for all kinds of photographers. Many will find uses for its expressive quality of emphasizing subjects in portraits by rendering background elements completely out of focus, while others will use it for its large aperture, superb clarity and immense potential with VR technology for shooting in low light conditions or from moving platforms,
Nikon's Super ED glass elements excel at correcting chromatic aberration and eliminating secondary spectrum to produce outstanding image resolution and clarity. While the optical properties of this new glass closely resemble those of fluorite, Super ED glass is more resilient to rapid temperature changes (thermal shock) and not as susceptible to cracking as the crystal structure of fluorite. Super ED glass also boasts a higher refractive index than fluorite, making it highly capable of correcting aberrations other than chromatic aberration. It also demonstrates less change in optical characteristics than fluorite when exposed to severe temperature variance, ensuring consistent performance even under extremely harsh shooting conditions. Additionally, the unique composition of Super ED glass ensures consistency in optical properties and performance, enabling applications in a variety of lenses including those with very large apertures.
The AF-S VR Nikkor 200mm f/2G IF-ED lens incorporates clever new features. A switch located on the bottom of the lens gives swift access to the AF-L (Autofocus-Lock) function, which allows a desired focus position to be easily preset. The same switch can also be used to access the AF-ON function enabling photographers to achieve more subjective focus with fine manual manipulation. The switch can also activate the lens to revert back to the preset focus position whenever desired.
Nikon's advanced VR technology eliminates image blur caused by camera shake, particularly when shooting in low-light conditions, allowing photographers to use shutter speeds up to three stops slower than they would ordinarily use to get sharp, well exposed images. VR performance is further augmented in the AF-S VR Nikkor 200mm f/2G IF-ED by a VR selection switch that enables photographers to choose between two different VR modes to best suit the subject at hand - Normal mode is ideal for most common shooting conditions, panning, and use in combination with a tripod. Active mode, as its name suggests, is better suited to conditions involving more movement, such as shooting from a moving vehicle or platform.
The AF-S VR Nikkor 200mm f/2G IF-ED is compatible with all Nikon teleconverters, including the newly announced AF-S Teleconverter TC-17E II - the first teleconverter to offer 1.7x performance in a compact, lightweight package
- Fast f/2.0 capability which effectively allows subjects to be given more emphasis by throwing background elements out of focus
- Exclusive Silent Wave Motor enables ultra-high speed autofocusing with exceptional accuracy and powerful super-quiet operation.
- VR operation offers the equivalent of using a shutter speed 3 stops faster. In addition, active vibration mode selection possible for use in active situations such as a moving boat, car or plane
- New Super ED glass excels at eliminating secondary spectrum and correcting chromatic aberration and offers low refractive index and lower dispersion. Also Super ED Glass more resilient to rapid temperature changes
- M/A mode enables instant switching from autofocus to manual with virtually no lag time even during AF servo operation
- VR performance with Automatic detection of panning
- VR On/Off mode available
- Internal Focusing (IF) design for smoother focusing.
- Electronic Focus Preset Operation
- Rounded diaphragm blades (9 blades) for natural blur.
- High Performance Nikon Super Integrated Coating offers superior color reproduction and minimizes ghost and flare.
- New G design enables aperture selection from select 35mm AF SLR and DSLR camera bodies and incorporates distance information for flash and ambient light exposure processes
- Fully compatible with D1X, D2H, D100, D70, F5, F100, N80, N75
- Fully compatible with Nikon TC-14E II, TC-20E II and New TC-17E II Teleconverters
|Construction||19 Groups/ 13 Elements (3-ED, 1 Super ED, 1 Protective Glass) |
|Angle of view||12 degrees 20' (Nikon DX Format: 8 degrees) |
|F stop range||2.0-22 |
|Closest Focusing Distance||6.2 ft. (1.9m) |
|Maximum Magnification||1/8.1 |
|Filter Size||52mm |
|Dimensions (Length x Diameter)||8.0 in. x 4.9 in. (203mm x 124mm) |
|Weight||6.4 lbs. / 2.9kg |
|Notes||ED glass element, Internal Focusing|
[USED] Nikon 200mm f/2.0G Telephoto AF Nikkor AF-S ED-IF VR (Vibration Reduction) Lens (Demo Set, Like New in Box!)
- Front Lens Cover
- Rear Lens Cap
- HK-31 Lens Hood
- 52mm Drop-In Filter Holder
- (with 52mm NC filter)
- Tripod Collar
- CL-L1 Ballistic Nylon Soft Lens Case
- LN-1 Lens Strap
- Nikon International Warranty Card