The Kirk LP-65 Lens Foot for Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS Lens and FE 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 GM OSS Lens from Kirk Enterprises attaches directly to the lens collar and locks into place by tightening the locking knob. The replacement lens foot is compatible with most Arca-type clamps as well as ball and gimbal heads, and the double-dovetail design allows Arca-type accessories to attach to the bottom or the top of the foot. The lens foot is made from 6061-T6 aluminum and has been black and satin silver anodized, which makes it resistant against scratches and corrosion. In addition, safety stops located on the bottom of the foot prevent the lens from accidentally being pulled when the clamp is partially open.
- Lens foot is compatible with Sony's FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS and FE 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 GM OSS lenses
- Replaces Sony's original lens collar foot
- Double dovetail design allows accessories to be attached to the bottom or the top of the lens, and the foot is Arca-type compatible
- Black and satin silver anodized 6061-T6 aluminum is resistant against abrasions and corrosion
- Safety stops, which prevent accidental pulling of the lens when a ball head clamp is partially open, are located on the bottom of the foot