Helping to balance exposure when working in high-contrast situations, the 100 x 150mm Hard Graduated Neutral Density 0.6 Filter from LEE Filters is specifically designed to selectively control brightness in difficult lighting. The filter's design places the 0.6, 2-stop density at the top of the filter and then transitions to clear by the center of the filter for a gradual, natural appearance. The hard-edge transition between the density and clear areas is well-suited for photographing scenes with an even, distinct horizon line, as well as when working with long or telephoto lenses. This filter is constructed from optical resin that is both durable and helps to maintain high clarity, and is compatible with the LEE 100mm filter holder.
- Graduated neutral density places the most density at the edge of the filter and tapers to clear by the center of the filter in order to accommodate photographing scenes with large bright areas, such as a daytime sky.
- Hard-edge transition between density and clear portions of the filter is suitable for photographing scenes with a distinct, well-defined horizon or line between light and shadow, and is also best-suited for use with a long or telephoto lens.
- Neutral density 0.6 provides a 2-stop reduction in light in selective areas.
- Constructed from optical resin for overall clarity and durability.
- Compatible for use with the LEE 100mm filter holder.
- Included filter pouch protects the filter when not in use.