[USED] Canon EOS 60D SLR Camera Body (S/N: 1861105678) (Excellent in Box!) (Shutter Count = 29,600)
Excellent in box.
Got scratches on the body and LCD.
No broken part. Fully functional.
With the new EOS 60D DSLR, Canon gives the photo enthusiast a powerful tool fostering creativity, with better image quality, more advanced features and automatic and in-camera technologies for ease-of-use. It features an improved APS-C sized 18.0 Megapixel CMOS sensor for tremendous images, a new DIGIC 4 Image Processor for finer detail and excellent color reproduction, and improved ISO capabilities from 100 - 6400 (expandable to 12800) for uncompromised shooting even in the dimmest situations.
The new Multi-control Dial enables users to conveniently operate menus and enter settings with a simple touch.
The EOS 60D also features an EOS first: A Vari-angle 3.0-inch Clear View LCD (1,040,000 dots) monitor for easy low- or high-angle viewing. An improved viewfinder, a number of new in-camera creative options and filters, plus HDMI output for viewing images on an HDTV all make the EOS 60D invaluable for the evolving photographer. With continuously curved surfaces, user-friendliness and exuding solidity and refinement, the EOS 60D is true digital inspiration!
- 18.0 Megapixel CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4 Imaging Processor for high image quality and speed.
- ISO 100 - 6400 (expandable to 12800) for shooting from bright to dim light.
- Improved EOS HD Video mode with manual exposure control, expanded recording, Movie Crop recording in 640 x 480, sound recording level adjustment and an external microphone IN terminal for access to improved sound quality.
- Vari-angle 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor for shooting at low angles and 1,040,000-dot VGA with reflection reduction using multi coating and high-transparency materials for bright and clear viewing.
- 5.3 fps continuous shooting up to approx. 58 Large/JPEGs and 16 RAW.
- 96% viewfinder coverage allowing you to see more of your image in the viewfinder.
- Enhanced iFCL 63-zone, Dual-layer metering system; and 9-point AF system utilizing a high-precision, f/2.8 cross-type center point.
- New convenient in-camera features allow you to convert RAW images into JPEGs andset the images to a 3:2 aspect ratio.
- Compatibility with SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards.
- Compatible with the full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses.
- Effective: 18MP Recorded: 17.9MP
- 0.88 x 0.59" (22.3 x 14.9mm) APS-C CMOS
- Bit Depth
- File Formats
- JPEG, RAW, S-RAW, M-RAW, RAW+JPEG, MOV Simultaneous recording: sRAW+JPEG
- File Size
- Large/Fine: 17.9MP (5184 x 3456) Medium/Fine: 8MP (3456 x 2304) Small 1/Normal: 4.5MP (2592 x 1728) Small 2/Fine: 2.5MP (1920 x 1280) Small 3/Fine: 0.35MP (720 x 480) RAW: 17.9MP (5184 x 3456) M-RAW: 10.10MP (3888 x 2592) S-RAW: 4.5MP (2592 x 1728)
- Color Spaces
- sRGB, Adobe RGB, Wide Gamut RGB
- Image Stabilization
- Possible with IS lens
- Crop Factor
- Lens Mount
- Canon EF Mount Compatible with Canon EF lenses - including EF-S lenses
- Focus Type
- Auto and manual focus
- Focus Range
- Accessory Lens/Filter Mount
- Shooting Controls
- ISO 100-6400 (in 1/3-stop or whole-stop increments)
ISO 12800 can be enabled with a custom function
- Shutter Speeds
- 1/8000 to 30 seconds, bulb - X-sync at 1/250 (range varies by shooting mode)
- Evaluative, partial, spot, center-weighted
- Exposure Modes
- Manual, Program AE, Shutter-priority AE, Aperture-priority AE, Bulb, Full Auto, Flash Off, Creative Auto Programmed Image Control modes (Portrait, Landscape, Close-up, Sports, Night Portrait) E-TTL II Autoflash Program AE (Evaluative metering, Averaged metering)
- White Balance
- Auto, Daylight, Shade, Cloudy, Tungsten Light, White Fluorescent Light, Flash, Custom, Color Temperature setting
- Mirror Lock-Up
- Burst Capability
- High-speed: Maximum of 5.3 shots per second
Low-speed: Maximum of 3 shots per second
- Self Timer
- Interval Recording
- Not specified by manufacturer
- Remote Control
For remote switch RS-60E3
- Built-in Flash
- Yes, E-TTL II autoflash
- Effective Flash Range
- Up to 43' (13m)
- External Flash Connection
- Hot shoe
- Dedicated Flash System
- Canon Ex-series Speedlites
- Max Sync Speed
- Built-in Memory
- Memory Card Type
- SD/SDHC/SDXC External media: USB v2.0 hard drive or Wireless LAN Eye-Fi card Canon cameras are not guaranteed to support Eye-Fi card functions, including wireless transfer
- A/V Recording
- Recording Formats
- MPEG4 AVC/H.264 - MOV
- Video Recording
- Video Resolution
- 1920 x 1080 (30/25/24fps) 1280 x 720 (60/50fps) 640 x 480 - movie crop (60/50fps)
- Video Clip Length
- 11 minutes for 1920 x 1080 and 1280 x 720 22 minutes for 640 x 480 and cropped 640 x 480
- Audio Recording
- Internal monaural microphone Audio input (3.5mm stereo mini external microphone input) Auto and manual gain control
- Viewfinder Type
- Eye-level pentaprism
- Viewfinder Coverage
- Vertical/horizontal approximately 96%
- 3" LCD
- Live View
- Live view shooting
Remote live view shooting (with a personal computer installed with EOS Utility)
- Connectivity/System Requirements
- USB 2.0 Audio input (3.5mm stereo mini external microphone input) Video out (NTSC/PAL selectable) HDMI mini out (Type C) Eye-Fi card compatible
- System & Software Requirements
- Windows 98SE, 2000, ME, XP, Vista, 7 Mac OS 8.6-9.x, OS X (10.1 or later)
- Operating/Storage Temperature
- 32-104°F (0-40°C)
- Not specified by manufacturer
- Battery Type
- LP-EG battery pack With optional Battery Grip BG-E9 attached, two battery packs (LP-E6) can be used Six optional 'AA' batteries can be used
- Power Adapter
- via AC Adapter Kit ACK-E6
- 5.69 x 4.17 x 3.09" (144.5 x 105.8 x 78.6mm)
- 23.8 oz (675g) Body only
- [USED] Canon EOS 60D SLR Camera Body (S/N: 1861105678) (Excellent in Box!) (Shutter Count = 29,600)
- Body Cap
- 3rd Party LP-E6 Battery
- Battery Charger
Login to get access to Q&A