[USED] Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM Telephoto Lens (S/N: 7410003021) (Near New in Box!)
Near new in box.
No scratches on the body.
No scratches on the glass. No fungus.
Spanning a flexible range of telephoto focal lengths, the EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM is a Canon L-series lens characterized by its relatively compact size and versatility. Two ultra-low dispersion elements are used to greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range for high clarity and color accuracy, and a Super Spectra coating has also been applied to suppress flare and ghosting for improved contrast. Also, a floating elements mechanism is employed to maintain consistent image quality throughout the focusing range for notable sharpness from 3.9' to infinity.
Complementing the imaging capabilities, this 70-300mm also features a four-stop-effective Image Stabilizer system that minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. A ring-type USM and internal focusing mechanism also afford quick, quiet, and accurate autofocus performance, as well as full-time manual focus override. Additionally, this lens is weather-sealed and has a protective fluorine coating on the exposed elements for use in trying environmental conditions.
- Versatile telephoto zoom is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 112-480mm equivalent focal length range.
- Two ultra-low dispersion glass elements noticeably reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for high clarity and color fidelity.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- An Optical Image Stabilizer helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four shutter speed stops to better enable working in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds. In addition to the single-shot standard IS mode, a second mode is also available that is optimized for panning.
- A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM), along with an internal focusing system, is employed to deliver fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
- Floating focus mechanism maintains consistent image quality throughout the focusing range, from 3.9' to infinity.
- Rounded eight-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- Protective fluorine coating has been applied to the front and rear element to resist fingerprints and smudges and to make cleaning these elements significantly easier.
- As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens is sealed against dust and moisture for working in inclement environmental conditions.
- Optional rotating tripod collar is available and benefits working with the lens atop a tripod or monopod.
||70 to 300mm
||f/4 to 5.6
||f/32 to 45
|Angle of View
||34° to 8° 15'
|Minimum Focus Distance
||3.94' / 1.2 m
||19 Elements in 14 Groups
||Removable and Rotating (Optional)
||67 mm (Front)
- [USED] Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM Telephoto Lens (S/N: 7410003021) (Near New in Box!)
- Front & Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
- Lens Pouch
Login to get access to Q&A