This is a lens for those who want to USE the lens but does not mind the external appearance of the lens at bargain price. Not for perfect finder.
Glass looks clean. No fungus. The lens has service history, minor cleaning mark and very faint hairline scratch on one of the glass inside the lens. Can't been seen with naked eye and does not affect image quality.
Body has some sign of use. Some scratches here and there.
Perfect working condition. IS and autofocus are working perfectly.
The pinnacle in Canon's constant-aperture telephoto zoom lenses, the 70-200mm f/2.8 L "IS" lens is an incredible optic with robust design and tacksharp results.
Second-generation Image Stabilization responds in as little as 0.5 seconds, while providing stabilization that is three times as handholdable as a normal lens. IS now automatically deactivates when on a tripod to conserve battery power. An entirely new optical formula produces images that are superior to even its highly regarded predecessor, the 70-200mm f/2.8 L, despite having more reflective surfaces within the lens.
- Rubber O-ring can be combined with EOS 1V and EF "II" teleconverters for near imperviousness to moisture exposure
- Two-stage Image Stabilization can correct for all types of camera shake or just up/down shake (for use when panning with a moving subject)
- Focus limiter switch
- Shorter minimum focusing distance and higher maximum magnification than its 70-200mm f/2.8 L predecessor
- Filter Size 77mm
- f/Stop Range 2.8-32
- Minimum Focus Distance 4.6'
- Magnification 1:5.8
- Zoom/Focus Control Two-touch
- Angle of View 30 to 12 Degrees
- Groups/Elements 18/23
- Tripod Collar Yes
- Length 7.7"
- Maximum Diameter 3.4"
- 3.2 lb without tripod collar
- 3.5 lb with tripod collar