Excellent - condition. Body has some scratches. No dent, no broken part.
Glass has no scratch. There is a very small dust of dust (or looks like fungus, just a small dot) inside the lens if one looks hard. Does not show in final image and does not affect image quality. The dot is so very small that the owner does not bother to send it for servicing or cleaning.
The pinnacle in Canon's constant-aperture telephoto zoom lenses, the 70-200mm f/2.8 L "IS" lens is an incredible optic with robust design and tacksharp results.
Second-generation Image Stabilization responds in as little as 0.5 seconds, while providing stabilization that is three times as handholdable as a normal lens. IS now automatically deactivates when on a tripod to conserve battery power. An entirely new optical formula produces images that are superior to even its highly regarded predecessor, the 70-200mm f/2.8 L, despite having more reflective surfaces within the lens.
- Rubber O-ring can be combined with EOS 1V and EF "II" teleconverters for near imperviousness to moisture exposure
- Two-stage Image Stabilization can correct for all types of camera shake or just up/down shake (for use when panning with a moving subject)
- Focus limiter switch
- Shorter minimum focusing distance and higher maximum magnification than its 70-200mm f/2.8 L predecessor
- Filter Size 77mm
- f/Stop Range 2.8-32
- Minimum Focus Distance 4.6'
- Magnification 1:5.8
- Zoom/Focus Control Two-touch
- Angle of View 30 to 12 Degrees
- Groups/Elements 18/23
- Tripod Collar Yes
- Length 7.7"
- Maximum Diameter 3.4"
- 3.2 lb without tripod collar
- 3.5 lb with tripod collar