JJC JC-36B GPS unit is design for NIKON Digital SLR camera to add Geotags to images so you can record latitude, longitude, altitude and time information. Geotag (image positioning information of pictures such as latitude, longitude [Geodetic System WGS84]) can be added to the image. When the GPS unit is connected to the camera body, user still can use the remote switch to trigger the camera body via the remote socket of GPS unit.
- Suitable for Nikon D200, D300, D300s, D700, D2HS, D2X, D2XS, D3 & Fuji S5 Pro and IS Pro digital SLR
- High sensitivity SiRF III GPS receiver with fast locking
- Low power operation (Powered from camera body) including On/Off switch
- Attaches to cameras accessory shoe or a camera strap via strap adapter
- Remote shutter port compatible with Satechi MA-C Remote shutters
JJC Cable-MULTI2MSM Adapter With Multi Interface to 1/8" (3.5mm) Audio Input