UGREEN 6.35mm 1/4" Male to 3.5mm 1/8" Male TRS Stereo Audio Cable with Zinc Alloy Housing and Nylon Braid Compatible for iPod, Laptop,Home Theater Devices, and Amplifiers, 3FT
Ugreen 3.5mm mini jack to 6.35mm 1/4" audio stereo cable is capable of carrying 'stereo' (left, right) audio signals.
Perfect for connecting between devices with 1/8" and 1/4" jacks. You can easily connect your iPod, laptop, or similar device to a mixing console, home theater devices, and amplifiers. It is made of Copper conductors for enhanced signal clarity.
- Note： When using a mixer, the device should be connected to the stereo input/output port on the mixer instead of the mono port.
- Connectors: 3.5mm 1/8" Male x1; 6.35mm 1/4" Male x1;
- Connect your iPod, laptop, or similar device to a mixing console, home theater devices, and amplifiers;
- Gold plated connectors resist corrosion and ensure optimum sound quality;
- Copper provide maximum's conductivity and durability;
- Zinc alloy case and double layer nylon braid guards against harsh installs where the cable is tugged across sharp edges, protecting it from being scathed.
Ugreen 3.5mm to 6.35mm TRS Stereo Audio Cable x1
Login to get access to Q&A