The 90mm f/1.25 from TTArtisan is a portrait-length lens for Leica M-mount rangefinder cameras. It has an extremely wide aperture that provides an unusually smooth and dreamlike bokeh, and this bright design suits working in difficult lighting conditions and also affords improved control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques.
The lens is built around an advanced optical design, which uses a series of specialized elements, including four high-index elements to reduce various aberrations and distortion in order to achieve high sharpness and accurate rendering. The lens's manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 3.3', and the lens features a 10-blade diaphragm that contributes to a smooth bokeh quality. The aperture ring is clicked for precise exposure control. The included lens hood attaches with a simple bayonet and reverses for storage. The lens barrel includes a 1/4"-20 tripod mount provides an improved mounting balance point that reduces the possibility of damage to the lens mount.
A classic length portrait lens that renders a unique look in low light situations, makes this lens an ideal addition to any portrait or wedding photographer's camera kit.
- Portrait-length prime is well-suited shooting subjects including portraiture, street, landscape, and reportage.
- Impressively fast f/1.25 maximum aperture suits working in low-light conditions and offers enhanced control over depth of field for isolating subject matter using selective focus techniques.
- Achromatic doublets and four high refractive index elements help to suppress distortion and spherical aberrations in order to produce accurately rendered images with a high degree of sharpness.
- Manual focus design permits smooth, refined control along with a minimum focusing distance of 3.3'.
- 10-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Macular focusing of Leica/Voigtlander/Minolta and other paraxial m-port cameras is supported.
- Bayonet lens hood reverses for storage.