A portable portrait-length prime, the Canon EF-M-mount 50mm f/1.2 Lens from TTArtisan blends its versatile short-tele focal length with an exceptionally fast f/1.2 maximum aperture. This bright design offers impressive control over depth of field, for isolating subject matter, as well as for enhanced low-light performance. Beyond speed, the lens uses a Sonnar optical design, which prioritizes sharpness and low distortion for clear and accurate rendering. Also, the 50mm f/1.2 has a manual focus design, capable of focusing as close as 1.6' away, and a 10-blade diaphragm that contributes to a smooth bokeh quality.
- Portrait-length prime is designed for APS-C-format Canon EF-M-mount mirrorless cameras and offers an 80mm equivalent focal length.
- Impressively bright f/1.2 maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions and also affords increased control over depth of field.
- Sonnar optical concept promotes a high degree of sharpness, low distortion, and accurate rendering.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 1.6' away.
- 10-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.