Sleek and stylish, the Nikon Z-mount 35mm f/1.4 Lens from TTArtisan is a compact long-normal prime characterized by its fast design and intuitive handling. The bright f/1.4 maximum aperture offers great control over depth of field and also benefits working in low-light conditions. The lens uses a Sonnar optical design, which prioritizes sharpness and low distortion for clear and accurate rendering. Also, the lens's petit form factor features a durable black anodized finish with a stylized engraving on the lens barrel of the optical design.
- Normal-length prime is designed for DX-format Nikon Z-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 52.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions and also affords increased control over depth of field.
- Sonnar optical concept promotes a high degree of sharpness, low distortion, and accurate rendering
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 11" away.
- 10-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.