Made especially for professional photographers, the 266X Compact Flash Card features built-in ECC technology and impressive read/write speeds up to 40MB/sec. This compact flash card offers high-performance and high-resolution which supports continuous shooting.
Thus, the 266x CF cards can meet the demands of today\'s advanced digital cameras and media devices. Since this CF card supports both IDE PIO mode 6 and Ultra DMA mode 4, this flash card can be applied to practically any camera or compatible device.
Please Note: This card is programmed in DMA Mode by default. This card is capable of automatically switching between "Removable Mode" for CF applications and "Fixed Disk Mode" for IDE applications.
- 266X high-speed with dual channel flash interface.
- Data transfer rate up to 40MB/sec(Max)*
- Supports IDE PIO mode 6 and Ultra DMA mode 4.
- Compliant with CF 4.0 specifications.
- Built-in ECC technology.
- Built-in ATA interface for easy plug and play.
- Low Power Consumption.
- Lifetime Warranty.
*Note: Based on internal Transcend testing. Actual transfer speed may vary due to host hardware, software and usage.
- Size: 42.8mm x 36.4mm x 3.3mm (L x W x H)
- Op. Voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Op. Temperature: -25°C(-13°F) to 85°C(185°F)
- Durability: 10,000 insertion/removal cycles
- Weight: 11.4g (Max.)
- Endurance: 1,000,000 times