The black with gray trim Pixel Sunscreen V 2.0 from Think Tank is handy to have around when you're working with your 12-17" laptop out in the sun. It keeps peripheral light off the screen. The pop up design is used for working outdoors when you need to edit your images and wish to eliminate flare from disturbing you. The pull over head cover gives you undisturbed access to your laptop.
The bottom features a non-slip material that will prevent the unit from slipping off your lap. There are side and rear openings for cables, power cord and ventilation. When not in use, it collapses and folds flat for easy storage and transport. It should be noted that it will not carry your laptop when it is collapsed.
- Small round portable package
- For bright light conditions
- Pull over head cover for extreme conditions
- Side and back openings for routing cords and cables
Gear Profile: Photographer Profile:
- Small round portable package.
- For bright light conditions.
- Pull over head cover for extreme conditions.
- Side and back openings for routing cords and cables.
- All photographers, from pros to serious enthusiasts.
Think Tank Photo Pixel Sunscreen V 2.0 (Black with Gray Trim)