The Tasco Trail Cam is a budget-friendly option in the world of trail cameras. If you're looking to track game for hunting or you just have an affinity for the outdoors, a trail cam is a great way to keep abreast of the movements of wildlife in a chosen area. Insert 4 'AA' batteries and set the camera up in your desired location. The camera's PIR sensor will capture 2 or 5Mp photos - depending on how you set the camera - whenever movement is detected in a 30' range of the camera. The camera will also capture night vision photos in the dark, using the built-in 15 LED flash. A B/W text LCD provides you with a preview of captured images. In addition to taking stills, the Trail Cam also captures video. Whether you're capturing stills or videos, however, all files can be stored to SD cards up to 16GB.
- Budget-friendly Trail Cam
- 2Mp and 5Mp resolution camera
- SD card slot holds cards up to 16GB
- Captures color photos by day and night vision images at night
- Records video in addition to still photos
- PIR sensor has a range of up to 30'
- Night vision flash has 15 LEDs that have a range of 30'
- Powered by 4 'AA' batteries for up to 180 days