The Sony DT 35mm f/1.8 SAM Lens is designed for D-SLR cameras with DX-format sensors, so the lens has a 52.5mm equivalent focal length. This is perfect for snapshots and portraits under a wide range of shooting conditions. The ultra fast f/1.8 wide-open aperture along with the 7-blade circular diaphragm allows you to work in low light, and with a minimum focus distance of 9.05" (0.23m) the lens allows you to get in close to your subject.
Whatever the subject, the internal Smooth Autofocus Motor (SAM) ensures responsive and fluid autofocus operation, and the focus mode switch allows you to quickly switch between autofocus and manual. The lens is part of the 'Easy Choice' series, offering photographers of all levels great value, with a compact and lightweight lens. The DT 35mm f/1.8 SAM weighs just 6 oz (170g), so it can be added to your lens arsenal without increasing the weight of your camera bag.
- DT lens design optimized for cameras with APS-C sensor light
- The lens is compact, lightweight, and easy to carry
- Bright, very wide f/1.8 aperture portrait lens, also suitable for low-light shooting and general/snapshot applications
- Smooth Autofocus Motor (SAM) for smooth AF operation
- Focus mode switch allows you to quickly change from auto focus to manual
- Design optimized for DX-format Sensors
- DX-format has 52.5mm Equivalent
- Large f/1.8 Maximum Aperture
- Easy Choice Series Lens
- Compact & Lightweight Only 6 oz (170g)
- Minimum Focus 9.05" (0.23m)
- Smooth Autofocus Motor (SAM)
- Focus Mode switch
- 7-Blade Circular Diaphragm