The Sony DT 16-105mm f/3.5-5.6(D) Autofocus Lens is a compact, wide-angle to telephoto zoom lens specifically designed for the Sony Alpha and Minolta Digital SLR cameras. Optics have been optimized for a small diameter image circle in order to work with the APS-C size CCD used with digital SLR cameras.
When used with a digital SLR camera, the equivalent focal length for this lens is 24-157mm, ideal for capturing faraway subjects, sports events, dramatic landscapes and intimate close-ups.
Note! DT lenses are not compatible with 35mm cameras.
- DT lenses employ an optical system that is specifically designed for digital SLR cameras which incorporate an APS-C size CCD image sensor.
- ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass to reduce chromatic aberration at telephoto extension, correcting certain wavelengths of light for sharp, clear images with well defined colors.
- Internal Focusing system eliminates front lens rotation, allowing the use of a circular polarizing filter.
- A 7-blade circular aperture for pleasing defocused effects.
|Type||Wide-Range Zoom Lens |
|Minimum Focusing Distance:||1' 4" (40cm) |
|Focusing:||Internal Focusing System |
|Focal length:||APS: 16-105mm (35mm Equivalent: 24-157.5mm) |
|Maximum Aperture||f/3.5 - 5.6 |
|Minimum Aperture||f/22 - 36 |
|Lens Construction||11 groups, 15 elements |
2 Aspheric Elements (2 surface)
|Maximum Magnification Ratio||x 0.23 |
|Filter Diameter||62mm |
|Diaphragm Blades||7 aperture blades|
- Front & Rear Lens Caps
- ALC-SH105 Lens Hood for 16-105mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens