Silicon Power 16GB 200X (30MB/s) Compact Flash CF Memory Card (Lifetime Warranty)
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc. (SPCC) is the world's leading manufacturer of brand name Flash Memory Cards, USB flash drives, DRAM modules and other consumer electronic devices. It was founded by a group of well-experienced marketing and technical specialists focusing on flash data storage products design, development, manufacturing, and marketing.
Silicon Power has released a new Compact Flash card with the world’s largest storage capacity. The Silicon Power 400X 128GB compact flash card boasts 128GB of storage space without compromising performance.
- High-Performance Speed: 200X
- Great value for amateur photographers.
- Multi-platform compatibility for DSLR cameras and devices with CF slot.
- ATA interface
- Low power consumption
- Support PIO mode / MWDMA / UDMA
- Support for 8-bit or 16-bit host data transfer
- Built-in Error Correcting Code (ECC) to detect and correct transfer errors
- Compliant with RoHS requirement
- Standardized-complies with the CF Card Association card specifications
- Durabilityï¼š10,000 insertions(minimum)
- Power Requirementï¼š3.3V/5V
- Operating Temperatureï¼š0â„ƒ~70â„ƒ
- Lifetime Warranty
- Silicon Power 16GB 200X (30MB/s) Compact Flash CF Memory Card (Lifetime Warranty)
Login to get access to Q&A