This digitally optimized diagonal fisheye lens is equipped with a new multi-layer coating technology that reduces both flare and ghosting. This also ensures an accurate color balance and high definition results.
With a minimum shooting distance of only 15cm (5.9 inch), this lens has a maximum magnification of 1:3.8. The close focusing capability together with a large depth of field allow close up photography that covers objects surrounding the photographic subject.
This lens is supplied with a gelatin filter holder at the rear, and a fitted padded case.
- New multi-layer lens coating and lens design reduce flare and ghostin
- High definition for film and digital SLR cameras
- Minimum Shooting Distance of 15cm (5.9in.)
- Equipped with rear-filter mechanism
|Construction||6 Groups /7 Elements |
|Angle of view||180° |
|F stop range||22 |
|Closest Focusing Distance||15cm / 5.9" |
|Maximum Magnification||1:3.8 |
|Filter Size||Rear (Gelatin filter) |
|Dimensions (Length x Diameter)||65mm (2.5") x 73.5mm (2.8") |
|Weight||370g / 13oz.|
- Sigma 15mm f/2.8 EX DG Diagonal Fisheye Autofocus Lens
- Gelatin filter holder at the rear
- Fitted Padded Case
- Built-In Lens Hood