ShaShinKi 360 Degree Swivel Flash Shoe Umbrella Holder (for Light Stand and Tripod Fitting)
ShaShinKi 360° Swivel Flash Bracket with Umbrella Holder can be combined with any tripod, ball head, flashgun/speedlight, flash trigger or other similar items.
It can be attached to your light stand, insert your flash unit and umbrella, and adjust your mount so it is at an optimum angle for getting great photographic results time after time.
- Compact size, multi-functional head, durable metal construction, easy to assemble and carry.
- Has hot-shoe flash mount (standard ISO518 female hot-shoe with safe lock hole) where you can mount the hot-shoe flash/slave sensor/receiver on it. The flash shoe has hole in the base suitable for tripods.
- The hot-shoe made of plastic which can prevent to scratching the flashlight and ball head.
- Also comes with a metal hot-shoe foot (with 3/8" thread on top, and 1/4" screw hole at the bottom) for attachment to other photographic accessories (such as popular umbrella adapters, tripods etc).
- When you remove/disassemble the plastic hot-shoe, there is a 1/4" screw mount, in which the length is adjustable with an adjusting nut. It works as mini ball head, to mount wireless flash trigger (such as YongNuo CTR-301 P, iShoot PT-04CN etc) or any other accessories with 1/4" screw hole.
- Umbrella hole accepts 7mm umbrella shafts (various soft umbrella or umbrella reflector), with independent locking knob for easy fastening.
- Rotatable ball head at 360 degree. Ball design is smoother and easier for angle change.
- Metal ball head is designed with independent locking knob, durable to use and easy to operate.
- Solidity: The holder body made of metal, large load capacity, durable and steady.
- Aluminium alloy sleeve in the bottom, with independent locking knob designed to secure with light stand. Alternatively, you can mount on a tripod via an additional spigot connector (not included).
Login to get access to Q&A