Sharp PG-LX3000 3D Ready Color DLP Projector
The PG-LX3000 3D Ready Color DLP Projector from Sharp is portable and delivers good image quality and reliability for classroom, meeting room, and small office use. With XGA native resolution, 3000 lumens, HDMI input, and 2000:1 contrast ratio, this DLP projector allows for vibrant and realistic image reproduction.
The sealed DLP chip with filter-free design helps ensure low maintenance and operating costs. Built in an ISO 14001-certified factory with standby power consumption as low as 0.35W and an estimated lamp life of up to 5,000 hours, this lightweight, RoHS-compatible projector is designed for reduced environmental impact
Note! 0.35W low power consumption on Standby (when standby mode is set to Eco Mode).
- 3D Ready
- Incorporating DLP Link technology, when used with compatible 3D field sequential content and active shutter 3D glasses (sold separately) that support the DLP Link system, this projector captivates audiences with 3D imagery. When not being used for 3D projection, this model offers full compatibility with traditional 2D content.
- High Brightness and Contrast
- This projector offers a brightness of 3000 lumens with a contrast ratio of 2,000:1.
- BrilliantColor Technology with Six-Segment Color Wheel
- BrilliantColor technology improves picture brilliance particularly for intermediate colors providing natural, detailed images. Sharp has also developed a double-speed color wheel with 6 color segments including yellow, cyan, red, green, blue, and white. With the color-matching technology and these 6 color combinations, images are reproduced with life-like clarity.
- Wide Complement of Input Terminals
- The inputs include HDMI, RGB/component video, composite video, and stereo audio. An RJ-45 LAN connection and an RS-232C serial control / communications port are also provided.
- Built-In Speaker
- The built-in speaker eliminates the need for external audio system in many room settings.
- Long-Life, Filter-Free DLP Chip
- The DLP Chip found in the PG-L3000 Series Professional Projector delivers stable performance and high-quality images up to 20,000 hours. The sealed DLP chip with filter-free design prevents dust and dirt particles from entering core parts of the optics. 1
- Easy Setup and Operation
- For easy setup and operation, you have Quick-Start on-screen setup guide, 1.2x optical zoom lens, and vertical keystone correction directly accessible from the remote.
- Built-In Closed Caption Decoder
- It has a built-in closed caption decoder with black and white text for easy readability.
- Wall Color Screen Adjustment Function
- The wall color screen adjustment function can be used with whiteboards and blackboards (sold separately)
- Presentation Assist Functions by Remote Control
- With the GUI (Graphic User Interface) Pointer, 5 different icons can be displayed to effectively use for your presentations. Three spotlight sizes ranging from 1/25, 1/9, or 1/8 of the screen provide visual effects to focus on a specified subject. The remote control can also be used up to 32.8' (10m). The assist functions include 3D mode On/Off, GUI Pointer, Spotlight, Image Freeze, Image Enlarge, Break Timer, and AV Mute. The Spotlight function highlights a box or row of information.
- Flexible and Lightweight
- Weighing just 5.5 lb, this projector is suitable for both portable (tabletop) and fixed installation (ceiling mount) applications. Thus, this lightweight projector is a suitable solution for schools, businesses and any large organization where projectors are frequently transported from room to room.
- Enhanced Anti-Theft and Security
- It is compatible with Kensington locks, and comes with security bar, key lock, and system lock functions and separately sold security cable kits (for use with separately sold ceiling mount bracket). For automatic theft detection, a warning message will appear on the screen of a computer when projector cables are disconnected.
- Top of Projector Lamp Access
- The projector lamp access (with user replaceable lamp) helps ensure quick and easy lamp replacement even in ceiling mounted projector installations.
- HDMI Terminal
- Digital-to-digital connection is made simply by using an HDMI cable (sold separately), delivering high-quality video and audio reproduction.
- Quick Menu On Screen Display and Easy Set-Up Guide
- This projector is equipped with on-screen display quick menus to immediately set the resolution, keystone and Eco-mode. For even greater ease of use, the setup guide provides intuitive on-screen images to display the next step for setup, including focus, zoom and height adjustment. All this, plus large buttons help make these projectors extremely user-friendly.
- No Screen Required
- It allows you to project the image onto a colored surface, such as a wall, whiteboard, or chalkboard.
- PJLink Capability
- The projector is compatible with devices that support PJLink, enabling systems to be easily built for centralized management and operation using a controller.
- 1.2x Optical Zoom Provides Flexible Installation Options
- The 1.2x optical zoom allows the screen image to be enlarged by up to 40% to fit a screen as large as 100" (254.0cm) while maintaining picture quality.
- Remote Access for Control and Adjustment
- Projector control functions, including power On, input select, volume, and AV mute can be controlled and adjusted by a computer even in another room. For remote access for multiple projector control, there is a centralized computer that can control multiple projectors simultaneously, individually or as a group.
- Auto Diagnosis and Email Alerts
- For auto email alerts, the Display Manager Software sends periodic reports and an error message to a specific address. Emails are also sent to designated email addresses when the unit detects an issue, such as the lamp going out, unusual heating, or a cooling fan malfunction. 2
- Safe and Easy Lamp Access
- When the lamp is removed from the projector for replacement, the lamp door automatically closes, ensuring safe replacement in the event of breakage. Lamp replacement is easy even when the projector is mounted on the ceiling. Easy top lamp access means you can replace it without removing the unit from the mount
- Long Lamp Life
- The projector use a 5,000 hour long-life lamp, reduce the frequency of lamp replacement and helping reduce costs.
|Image Display |
|Display System || 1-Chip 0.65" / 1.65 cm DLP |
|Native Resolution || XGA - 1024 x 768 |
|Supported Resolutions || UXGA |
|Supported Formats || Not Specified By Manufacturer |
|Format || Not Specified By Manufacturer |
|HDTV Compatibility || 480i |
|Brightness || High Brightness Mode: 3000 Lumens |
|Projection Angle || Not Specified By Manufacturer |
|Uniformity || Not Specified By Manufacturer |
|Offset || Not Specified By Manufacturer |
|Aspect Ratio || Native: 4:3 |
|Contrast Ratio || 2D — 2000:1 |
|Dynamic Contrast Ratio || Not Specified By Manufacturer |
|3D || Yes |
|Color Range || R, G, B, W, Y, C |
|Focus || Manual |
|Lens || F 2.5 - 2.7 (f = 21.8 - 25.6 mm)|
|Lens Shift || Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Zoom || Manual: 1-1.12x |
|Throw Distance|| 4' (121.9 cm) |
|Throw Ratio || 2.3 - 1:1.9 |
|Projection Size|| 40 - 300" / 101.60 - 762.00 cm |
|Keystone Correction|| Vertical |
|Picture-in-Picture || Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Ceiling Mountable || Yes |
|Rear Screen Projection|| Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Projection Tilt Option|| Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Built-in Speaker || Yes |
| Input / Output Connectors|
|Inputs/Outputs||1x HDMI Video (Input)|
2x 15-pin VGA Video (Input)
1x RCA Composite Video (Input)
1x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Mini Audio (Input)
1x RCA Stereo (L/R) Audio (Input)
1x 15-pin VGA Video (Output)
1x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Mini Audio (Output)
1x RS-232C Control
1x Ethernet LAN (Input)
|Lamp (Bulb) ||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Life ||Quiet Mode: 5000 Hours |
|Fan Noise ||Normal Mode: 39 dB|
Eco Mode: 31 dB
|Maximum Pixel Clock ||165 MHz |
|Remote Control ||Yes|
|Security ||Cable Lock Slot|
|Power Requirements||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz |
|Power Consumption||Standby Mode: .35W |
|Altitude ||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
41 to 95°F (5 to 35°C)
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||12.1 x 3.7 x 9.6" / 307.0 x 94.0 x 245.0 mm |
|Weight ||5.5 lb / 2.49 kg |
Sharp PG-LX3000 3D Ready Color DLP Projector
Login to get access to Q&A