Seagate 10TB Expansion Desktop USB 3.0 External Hard Drive
Preformatted for systems running Windows 7 and later, the 10TB Expansion Desktop External Hard Drive from Seagate is automatically recognized by Windows, requires no additional software to install, and nothing to configure. Files such as photos, videos, music, and documents can be easily transferred to this drive via drag-and-drop, and fast data transfers are ensured using micro-USB 3.0 connectivity, which is also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1. This external hard drive features a 10TB storage capacity, is also compatible with USB 2.0, and includes a 4' USB 3.0 cable and a power adapter.
This Seagate Expansion drive offers a user-friendly solution when you need to add data storage to your computer. Drag-and-drop files right out of the box and get fast data transfers with USB 3.0
User-Friendly Storage Solution
This Expansion drive installs easily by plugging in two cords - the power cord and the USB 3.0 cord. You can start saving your digital files to this hard drive within seconds of removing it from the box.
Add Storage Capacity
Digital photos, videos, and music files can tax your computer's storage, causing performance to decline as its internal hard drive fills to capacity.
Seagate's Expansion drive features make it easy to start using within seconds of removing it from the box:
- Simply plug in the included power supply and USB cable
- The hard drive is automatically recognized by systems running Windows 7 and later, with no software to install and nothing to configure
- Drag-and-drop to save files to the Expansion external hard drive
- Built-in power management automatically ensures energy-efficient operations
||1 x USB 3.2 / USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB Micro-B)
||Hard Disk Drive
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
||6.9 x 4.7 x 1.4" / 175.3 x 119.4 x 35.6 mm
||2.1 lb / 0.95 kg
- Seagate 10TB Expansion Desktop USB 3.0 External Hard Drive
- USB 3.0 Cable (4.0' / 1.2m)
Login to get access to Q&A