For the celebration of enelooop’s 5th anniversary SANYO glammed up the classic eneloops and proudly presents the special edition of eneloop glitter.
Just as the classical eneloop, the eneloop glitter batteries get pre-charged at the Japanese factory with electric power, which is generated from solar energy. For this reason the batteries are ready to use directly after being purchased. Thanks to its low self discharge eneloop glitter keeps approximately 75% of its initial charge even after 3 years of storage. Like eneloop, eneloop glitter can get recharged up to 1500 times. The batteries have a nominal voltage of 1,2V and a rating capacity of 2000 mAh.
Low self-discharge - the key-advantage
The key-advantage of the eneloop compared to usual rechargeable batteries is its extremely low self-discharge.
- Once charges, eneloop keeps its charge even if you store it for 6 or 12 months. ( 90 per cent of the charge after 6 months, 85 per cent after 12 months )
- For a rechargeable battery this is a revolutionary advantage.
- No more worries about the state of charge of your battery.
- Just, charge them and keep them.
- Even after months you will still have an allmost full batty.
Saves the environment and your purse!
In contrast to a disposable battery the eneloop can be charged 1500 times. This saves the environment and your purse.
Thus one eneloop saves the waste of 999 disposable batteries.
But also financially the eneloop has benefits. Even if you consider the slightly higher cost of the eneloop compared to a disposable battery and add the cost for the charger and the energy consumed by the charger, the investment for one eneloop returns easily after a few charging cycles.
Imagine how much money you have spent for batteries in your life. Now there is an end to this spending.
Please consider how long one eneloop will last, if you discharge and charge it once per week.
Yes, your calculation was right: 19 years.
- Immediately usable after purchase.
- Low self-discharge- Can store for YEARS and still be used without charging.
- 1,500 cycle life – Equivalent to purchasing 1,500 pieces of ordinary batteries!!!
- Environmentally friendly – Reduce wastes to the environment!
- Quantity: 4 units AA Eneloop batteries
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Capacity: 2000 mAh
- Basically eneloop is a modern Ni-MH battery, which can be charged like any other Ni-MH battery.
- Therefore eneloop can be charged also with other, modern chargers, which are suitable to charge Ni-MH batteries.
- All Maha Chargers sold at ShaShinKi.com are compatible with Eneloop batteries.