Made in Japan!
We recommend Maha PowerEx Chargers for eneloop battery! All Maha PowerEx chargers offered at ShaShinKi.com are FULLY COMPATIBLE with Sanyo eneloop battery!
Limited Edition Sanyo Eneloop 8 pcs Disney Mickey Rechargeable Battery
- What makes the eneloop unique?
Low self-discharge - the key-advantage
The key-advantage of the eneloop compared to usual rechargeable batteries is its extremely low self-discharge.
- Once charges, eneloop keeps its charge even if you store it for 6 or 12 months. ( 90 per cent of the charge after 6 months, 85 per cent after 12 months )
- For a rechargeable battery this is a revolutionary advantage.
- No more worries about the state of charge of your battery.
- Just, charge them and keep them.
- Even after months you will still have an allmost full batty.
Saves the environment and your purse!
In contrast to a disposable battery the eneloop can be charged 1000 times. This saves the environment and your purse.
Thus one eneloop saves the waste of 999 disposable batteries.
But also financially the eneloop has benefits. Even if you consider the slightly higher cost of the eneloop compared to a disposable battery and add the cost for the charger and the energy consumed by the charger, the investment for one eneloop returns easily after a few charging cycles.
Imagine how much money you have spent for batteries in your life. Now there is an end to this spending.
Please consider how long one eneloop will last, if you discharge and charge it once per week.
Yes, your calculation was right: 19 years.
Rechargeable up to 1500 times
- Basically eneloop is a modern Ni-MH battery, which can be charged like any other Ni-MH battery.
Therefore eneloop can be charged also with other, modern chargers, which are suitable to charge Ni-MH batteries.
All Maha Chargers sold at ShaShinKi.com are compatible with Eneloop batteries.
Incorporating new technologies for material, manufacturing method and structure developed through the knowledge gained since the first release of eneloop the number of times a battery can be recharged has been increased by the factor 1.5 to approximately 1,500 times compared to the conventional models. With the ability to recharge the battery more times, the new “eneloop” is both more economically competitive and enhanced in environmental awareness as it means the amount of overall battery waste will be reduced.
Ready to use even after 3 years of storage
Rechargeable batteries typically have a self-discharge characteristic which gradually reduces charged energy over time. This is considered the downside of typical rechargeable batteries. It renders them inconvenient since they can not be used immediately after being purchased, requiring the batteries to be charged to start using them and recharged if they have been left on the shelf for a period of time. Since eneloop batteries have a low self-discharge rate, they are pre-charged and usable immediately after purchase like dry cell batteries. The new eneloop battery continues this tradition by using SANYO’s original “super-lattice alloy” for negative electrode material and improvement of materials and structure, a fully-charged “new eneloop” battery can maintain approximately 75% of charged power even after 3 years, ensuring that power is available when needed.
- Discharge characteristics new eneloop / Click to enlarge
Solar energy is used for factory pre-charging
The new eneloop batteries are pre-charged in Japan by “green power” from photovoltaic generation. This means that a part of the electric power used for manufacturing (the amount equivalent used for factory pre-charging) is generated using clean, renewable solar energy.
- Outer covering label used to prevent damage from repeated mounting/dismounting
- Stable discharge voltage ensures longer lasting power than a dry cell battery even in low temperatures or when using it with a device that requires a large amount of electricity, such as a digital camera.
- Can be recharged without ever worrying about memory effect.
Sanyo Eneloop 8 pcs Disney Mickey Limited Edition Rechargeable Battery