The 8mm f/3.5 HD Fisheye Lens with Removable Hood for Canon from Samyang gives you a 167° view with dramatic, exaggerated perspective when used with an APS-C camera, or a powerful circular image floating in the frame when used with a full frame digital camera or 35mm film camera. With hybrid aspherical lenses and multi-layer coating, you will produce sharply defined images with a minimum of flare and ghosting. The 8mm lens focuses as close as 12" (30.48 cm) from the lens. This version of the 8mm f/3.5 Fisheye lens comes with a removable lens hood that provides glare reduction and lens protection, but can be removed to offer an increased and unobstructed angle of view when shooting at full frame digital or 35mm.
Note! Produces a circular, vignette image on full-frame sensors or 35mm film
- Ultra wide-angle 8mm fisheye lens with exaggerated perspective for dramatic effects
- Ultra-wide 167° diagonal field-of-view for APS-C size image formats--will produce a rounded image that doesn't cover the entire frame when used with compatible full frame digital cameras or 35mm film cameras
- Lens is constructed with hybrid aspherical lenses for outstanding, sharply defined images
- Lens features super multi-layer coating to reduce flare and ghost images
- Lens has a minimum focusing distance of 12" (30.48 cm) for enhanced close-up shots
- The petal-style lens hood can be removed so as to not interfere with the image when shooting in full frame digital format or 35mm film.
Samyang 8mm f/3.5 HD Fisheye Lens with Removable Hood for Canon
- Lens Pouch
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Removable Petal-style Lens Hood
- Instruction Manual