X-Rite i1Display Pro Plus Colorimeter
A versatile colorimeter well-suited for photography and filmmaking applications, the i1Display Pro Plus from X-Rite is an updated version of their i1Display Pro designed to handle brighter monitor designs, up to 2000 cd/m2. Suitable for OLED, LED, and other contemporary monitor types, as well as projectors and mobile devices, this colorimeter also supports wide gamut and HDR workflows to ensure accurate and consistent colors. Working in conjunction with the included i1Profiler software, this advanced calibration tool also helps to create different profiles depending on your surroundings by measuring ambient light conditions, including specific flare and glare issues. Consistent profiles can be ported over to multiple display configurations, as well as multiple groups of monitors in a single location for greater consistency from machine to machine. Additionally, it supports manual setting of the monitor's white point and also can work in conjunction with Pantone Color Manager software for spot color requirement
i1Display Pro Plus
In addition to the functionality of the standard i1Display Pro colorimeter, this plus model also supports:
- Accurately measure brightness and luminance levels up to 2000 cd/m².
- Black current subtraction technology helps to obtain neutral detail levels and improved accuracy in dark colors with OLED monitors or other displays that can achieve a close-to-zero black point.
- Default gamma curve of BT.1886 is beneficial for 3D LUT workflows and HDR-supported displays and helps to reduce clipping in dark areas and achieve smoother tonal transitions in shadow areas.
- Compatible with USB Type-C ports when used with the included USB Type-A to USB Type-C adapter.
- Supports are contemporary monitor types, including LED, plasma, RG phosphor, OLED, and wide gamut designs.
- Complete control of white point, luminance, contrast ratio, gamma, and other measurements.
- Support for popular broadcast video standards, including NTSC, PAL SECAM, Rec. 709, Rec. 2020, and DCI-P3.
- Ambient Light Measurement automatically determines the optimum display luminance for comparing prints to your display, based on a measurement of the lighting conditions where prints will be viewed. Additionally, Ambient Light Smart Control can compensate for the intensity or amount of ambient light surrounding your workspace, which can affect that way color is perceived, and provide the option to automatically adjust your profile or simply notify you as ambient light conditions change.
- Flare Correct measures and adjusts your display profile for reduced contrast ratios caused by flare or glare falling on surface of display.
- Intelligent Iterative Profiling is an adaptive technology that produces optimized color accuracy results each time you profile.
- Three patch set sizes (small, medium, or large) allow you to increase your profile accuracy by measuring a greater number of patches. Custom patch sets can also be created to optimize your profiles by extracting colors from specific images or via Pantone spot colors selected from the included Pantone Color Manager software.
- Automatic Display Control (ADC) technology automatically adjusts your display's brightness, backlighting, contrast, and color temperature to speed up the profiling process and eliminate the need for manual adjustments.
- It is possible to set the White Point from predefined values, custom X/Y values, based on measurement of ambient light, based on measurement of another display, or from previously measured values.
- Multiple Display and Workgroup Matching permits reusing profile settings on multiple displays connected to the same computer or to multiple computers within a workgroup.
- Before and after images show calibration results using either an image from X-Rite or one of your own.
- Profile reminder notifies you when it is time to re-profile your display.
- Quickly and accurately create projector profiles with intelligent adaptive profiling technology for greater color accuracy from each unique projector.
- Compact design for portability and location use.
- Integrated tripod mount benefits use in larger venues while the built-in diffuser arm also functions as a stand for tabletop applications.
Mobile Device Calibration
- Support the free ColorTRUE mobile app for calibrating the display of your mobile devices for matching the color across your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
X-Rite Pro Plus Specs
||USB Type-A Plug, also Compatible with USB Type-A-to-C Adapters for Use in USB Type-C Ports
||Windows 7 (32- or 64-Bit) and Later; Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon XP or Better Processor
Mac OS X 10.13.x and Later; Intel Core Duo Processor
512 MB RAM (2 GB Recommended)
500 MB of Available Disk Space
Powered USB Port
1024 x 768 Monitor Resolution or Larger
Dual Display Requires either Two Video Cards or a Dual Head Video Card that Supports Dual Video LUTs being Loaded
Internet Connection for Software Download
||Chinese (Simplified), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian
||Not Specified by Manufacturer
||8 oz / 226.8 g
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
||7.75 x 5.7 x 2.15"
- X-Rite i1Display Pro Plus Colorimeter
- USB Type-C to USB Type-A Adapter
Login to get access to Q&A