This JJC HR Series Camera Remote Handle Pistol Grip is a convenient handle with remote function for camera video or stable camera operation or viewving through a spotting scope or binoculars. The pistol-style grip features finger grooves for ergonomic operation.
The HR Handle has a 1/4'' - 20 stud on its top surface, for sturdy attachment (via the thumbwheel) to any camera, small camcorder with a standard 1/4'' - 20 thread at its bottom. There's also 1/4'' - 20 thread at the bottom of the HR handle, which allows you to attach your mounted camera/scope to a tripod or head.
At the left side of HR Handle has a ACC socket for shutter cable connect to remote socket of camera body to control the camera shutter release and the LOCK button is used to lock the camera shutter for long exposures or continuous.
- For Camera Stability and Maneuverability
- Mounts to the Bottom of Any Camera
- Thumbwheel for Easy Attachment
- 1/4"-20 Thread for Mounting on a Tripod
- Control Autofocus and Shutter Triggering
- Ideal for Taking Long Exposures