The Quik Pod Explorer II Extension Pole from Quik Pod is an extendable pole with an adjustable mounting head and rubberized grip able to hold compact photo and video cameras. With the camera attached to its 1/4"-20 camera mount you can reach out to shoot at odd and higher angles and use it to shoot self portraits and group shots with yourself included. It can also be employed for numerous applications in which you need extended reach for a 1/4"-20 mountable device. The Explorer II collapses to 8.5", extends to 39", and can hold a camera weighing up to 16 oz. It is made from stainless steel, is fully waterproof and meets ASTM/ISO saltwater standards. It features a built-in self-image mirror for easier composition of self-portraits and includes a quick-release adapter, a GoPro camera adapter, a Mini Smartphone Adapter, a hiking clip, a split key ring, a waterproof wrist strap, a tightening tool and a carrying bag.
- Extendable pole with 1/4"-20 mount for cameras weighing up to 16 oz
- Includes 1/4"-20 quick-release adapter, GoPro camera adapter and Mini Smartphone adapter
- Waterproof and meets ASTM/ISO saltwater standards
- Extends to 39" and collapses to 8.5"
Quik Pod Quik Pod Explorer II Extension Pole
- Quick Release Camera Fitting
- GoPro Camera Adapter
- Mini Smartphone Adapter
- Hiking Clip
- Split Key Ring
- Waterproof Wrist Strap
- Tightening Tool
- Carry Bag