The Turbo 2x2 battery is a heavy-duty portable power source for shoe and handle mount flashes, or digital cameras; with double the power and even smaller size than its predecessor, the Turbo. It has the fastest recycling and the most shots per charge of any Quantum Battery.
With dual outputs this battery pack is ideal to be used to power a pro-digital camera outfit. The Quantum Turbo 2x2 provides programmable low voltage for your digital camera and high voltage for your flash at the same time. Now your flash keeps up with your camera, and camera with flash. Or use it to power two separate flashes!
- Compatible with "SD" series power cables for digital cameras.
- Power monitor "fuel gauge" tells you exactly how much power remains, and a red warning light for when power gets low.
- With an optional second charger this pack can be recharged to full capacity in only 1.5 hrs
- #TRUS Universal 90-240 VAC Charger supplied can be adapted with standard plug adapters for other countries.
- Semi-soft, slim, comfortable case. Wear it under a tuxedo, over your shoulder, or drop it in your camera bag.
- Please click here for Flash/Camera Compatibility & Module Selection Chart.
| Battery Type || High Voltage double-cell NiMH Rechargeable battery pack (no memory) |
| Recycle Time || 1-1.9 sec (depending on flash model, and distance to subject) |
| Number of Flashes|| 900 in single mode (with only flash connected)|
500 in double mode (with flash and digicam connected)
[rated at full power flash, thousands in fully automatic mode]
| Recharging Time|| 3 hrs with charger supplied, 1.5 hrs with two chargers connected (should not be charged for more than 72 hrs) |
| Remaining Power Indicator|| 4-Led Display (Full, 3/4, 1/2 and 1/4) |
| Dual Flash Capability|| Yes |
| Belt Clip|| Yes |
| Shoulder Strap|| Yes |
| Dimensions|| 6.25 x 3.875 x 1.875" (159 x 98.5 x 47.5mm) |
| Weight|| 32 oz (907 g) |
- Quantum Instruments Turbo 2X2 Ni-MH Battery Pack (Flash / Camera Cable NOT Included)
- Universal 90-240V AC Charger