Six Layers Protection!
GGS LCD screen protector was presented in April 2006. Completely different than the plastic protective film by using raw material of ultra thin optical glass and special processing.
It is characterized by high transparency, anti-scrape, anti-bump, anti-aging and easy installation. Patented in China.
- It uses a 0.5mm ultra thin optical glass with at least 90% transmittance.With high transparency,the image is displayed in focus when applied.
- Its hardness and durability is as high as 8H and its elasticity and flexibility is 4kg/m2, preventing from being rubbed, scraped and bumped.
- It is well sealed by 3M double side adhesive tape which is not easy to be unglued. It is easy to be installed. There is no air bubble or angle occurs when applied. It is free of temperature and humidity.
- It prevents the LCD screen to be infracted by sweat stain, smear, acid and alkali element and prolongs the life of the screen.
- It can be removed and reused if the glutinosity hasn’t been damaged.
- It is matching quite well on the digital camera after applied.
- The quality of GGS screen protector is in line with the Chinese enterprise standard, that is Q（GZ）PEDZ 1-2006 “Digital Camera LCD Screen Protector”.
- Do not use fingernails to lift the four corners of the screen protector as it may break the glass then hurt your fingers or damage the camera. It is suggested to use a plastic name card or similar item to slide around the edge of the screen to remove it.
- Gently clean the screen to avoid the screen being damaged.
- Keep it out of the reach from children.