Maha Powerex C9000Pro Professional Charger-Analyzer (4AA Battery Charger / Analyzer for Tamiya, Speedlight, etc.)
The Powerex MH-C9000PRO Professional Charger-Analyzer charges 1 to 4 AA and AAA NiMH/NiCD rechargeable batteries via 4 independent charging slots in about 1 hour. The charger is compact sized, measuring at 4.25” x 4.25” x 2” (LWH) and has a large backlit LCD screen with an on and off option. There are ten selectable charge and discharge rates from 0.2A to 2.0A and 0.1A to 1.0A respectively.
4 Operational Modes:
- - Charging current adjustable from 0.2A to 2.0A in 0.1A increments.
- - Useful when battery needs to be recharged without determining the capacity of the battery. It should be used on batteries known to be in good condition and have been in continuous use.
- - Applies a 16-hour 0.1C charge (0.1 times the capacity of the battery), rest for one hour, followed by a 0.2C discharge, rest again, and finally a 16-hour 0.1C recharge again.
- - This process is also known as “Forming Charge.” Also recommended with batteries that cannot be rescued by the Refresh & Analyze mode.
- - The process follows the IEC standard for determining battery capacity.
- - Discharging current adjustable from 0.1A to 1.0A in 0.1A increments.
- - Useful for analyzing the amount of charge stored in the battery. Battery not recharged at the end of the cycle.
REFRESH & ANALYZE MODE
- - First recharges the battery, rest for two hours, discharges, rest, then recharges again. Charging and discharging rates are programmable.
- - Reports the discharge capacity at the end of the cycle.
- - Useful when the battery capacity needs to be determined. Also useful for battery with degraded performance.
||AA / AAA
|Number of Cells
|| 1 to 4
| Supported Battery Chemistry
|| NiMH / NiCD
| Charge Time
|| 1 Hr
||Programmable from 0.2A to 2.0A in increments of 0.1A
||Programmable from 0.1A to 1.0A in increments of 0.1A
|| Backlit LCD
|Charger Input Voltage
|| DC: 12V 2.0A
|Power Supply Input
|| AC: 100-240V 50/60Hz
|| Yes (Sold Separately)
1 x Powerex C9000Pro Professional Charger-Analyzer
1 x Instruction Manual
1 x Power Adapter
Login to get access to Q&A