Designed with Shadow Elimination Element technology and a thin 0.24" edge, the OpticBook 3900 Scanner from Plustek eliminates the book spine shadow and text distortion commonly encountered when books are scanned on flatbeds and copiers. It has an optical resolution of 1200 dpi and has an internal color depth of 48-bit for detailed images with accurate color. Also, it will perform a 300 dpi scan in about 7 seconds.
The document glass measures 8.5 x 11.7" for scanning letter and A4-sized documents and it has a daily duty cycle of about 2,500 sheets. The scanner is Windows and Mac compatible with a TWAIN compliant driver and has USB 2.0 connectivity.
- Plustek DocTWAIN
- Standard TWAIN drivers to compatibility with a variety of software.
- Plustek Book Pavilion
- Simplify book scanning by converting your physical books and magazines to searchable PDF, PDF, TIFF, JPG, and BMP files. It also has an OCR function as well as file, copy, email, and DI Capture utilities for a streamlined workflow.
- ABBYY FineReader 9.0 Sprint
- Optical character recognition software with support for up to 183 languages. It converts scanned documents into Microsoft Word, Excel, searchable PDF, and other formats. It offers one-click smart conversion and has Adaptive Document Recognition Technology to preserve document formatting and style.
- NewSoft Presto! PageManager 9 for Windows & Mac
- Front-end client software that handles your documents, including capturing, previewing, converting, and delivering files. It allows users to easily merge files by dragging and dropping as well as use embedded OCR feature to convert documents into searchable formats. It is able to convert files into formatted RTF, HTML, or text files if desires and users can create and edit PDFs. It also works with cloud services for file management
AC Adapter AC Adapter Software CD
Plustek OpticBook 3900 Scanner