Pixel Wireless Digital Timer Remote Control (Nikon DC-2 Connection) for Nikon D90, D3100, D5000, D5100 & D7000
- TW-282 function is single, continuous, bulb, delay shooting modes; and also timer planning shooting mode.
- Delay shooting can be set the time and number of shoot; delay time is 1s to 59s; number of shoot is 1 to 99 pictures.
- Timer planning mode can be set the time between 0S to 99H59M59S.
- Transmitter external interface which can directly output signals, it can be connect with the shutter cable to camera for all function operation.
- Different output cable can be connect with different brand camera.
- Transmitter and receiver are using LCD display to showing function, it‘s easy to understand and operate.
- Using FSK 2.4 GHz wireless controls system which more reliability and stability.
- Compatible Cameras
- NIKON: D90, D3100, D5000, D5100 & D7000
| Type: ||FSK 2.4GHz Wireless System |
| Operation Range: ||100M |
| Channel: ||15 |
| Transmit Power: ||-1 dB |
| Sensitivity: ||-99dB |
| Cable length: ||30cm (straight line ) |
| Transmitter Stand-by Time: ||3 Years (2pcs AAA alkaline battery) |
| Receiver Stand-by Time: || |
400 Hours (CR-2 lithium-ion battery)
| Transmitter Measurement (L X W X H) : ||149 X 49.5 X 24 MM |
| Receiver Measurement (L X W X H) : || 63 X 38 X 31 MM|
| TW-282 transmitter : ||1set |
| TW-282 receiver: ||1set |
| CR-2 lithium battery: || |
| AAA battery: || |
| Shutter connecting cable: || |
| Instruction manual: ||1pc|
Login to get access to Q&A