Phottix Strato 2.4Ghz Transmitter Only. Required Phottix Strato or Strato II Receiver to work.
No broken part. No scratches on the body. No battery leakage history. Fully working condition.
The Phottix Strato 4 in 1 Wireless Trigger - Broaden your horizons – Take your flash off the camera. The 4-channel, 2.4 GHz transmitter and receiver units boast ranges of 100 meters and beyond. Running on widely available AAA batteries, the small footprint transmitter/receiver system is a must for any kit bag.
Unleash your creativity. Get your flash off the camera. With the Strato Wire Flash Trigger you can take photos at sync speeds of up to 1/250* and ranges of 100 meters and beyond.
Use the Phottix Strato as a wired or wireless shutter release. Shoot photos from 100 meters or farther away from the camera.
Sony, Canon and Nikon versions are available and feature an innovative TTL pass through hot shoe on the transmitter and flash wake-up functions on the receiver.
Flash Triggerer (TTL for in Camera Shoe Flash, Manual for Remote Flash)
Studio Light Strobes Triggerer
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Range: 100m +
- Channel: 4 channels
- Power: 2 x AAA batteries (Transmitter and Receiver), 5V DC
- Max sync speed: 1/250 sec*
- Outputs: Hot shoe, 3.5 mm, 2.5 mm ports (receiver)
- Inputs: 5 V. DC (receiver)
- Inputs: 3.5mm PC input port (transmitter)
- Attachment: 1/4 tripod lug, cold shoe (Receiver)
- Input voltage: 2.5-3.2V
- Minimum response time: 400us
- C/F port voltage handling: 5V
- Flash port voltage handling: 5V(transmitter) 300V(receiver)
- Body dimensions (transmitter): 85(L) x 40(W) x 38(H) mm
- Body dimensions (receiver): 85(L) x 40(W) x31(H) mm
- Antenna: built-in PCB antenna
- Transmitter Weight: 76g (with batteries)
- Receiver Weight: 66g (with batteries)
- Operating temperature: -15—65 ℃
- Storage temperature: -30—85 ℃
Phottix Strato Transmitter Only