FM Photography Flash Bounce Cards for Sony Alpha a6000, a6300 and a6500 Camera

FM Photography Flash Bounce Cards for Sony Alpha a6000, a6300 and a6500 Camera

general brand

SSK # FMP-A6000FBC

Shopping Point 0.550 = RM0.55

Key Features

  • Fits Sony a6000, a6300 & NEX-6 Cameras
  • Clear, Amber, and Translucent Cards
  • Slides into Hot Shoe
  • Can Hold Flash in Bounce Position

FM Photography Flash Bounce Cards for Sony Alpha a6000, a6300 and a6500 Camera

This set of three Flash Bounce Cards from FM Photography improves the quality of light possible from the in-camera flash on the Sony Alpha a6000, a6300, and NEX-6 mirrorless cameras. They slide into the hot shoe and can hold the flash in the bounce position if desired. The clear version bounces most of the light, the translucent card will bounce about 60% of the light while diffusing and directing the remaining 40% towards your subject for fill, and the amber card matches the RoscoSun CTO gel to warm the light from the flash.

Dimensions 2.5 x 2.0 x 0.3" (6.4 x 5.1 x 0.8 cm) each
Weight 1.6 oz (45 g) each
Packaging Info
Package Weight 0.07 lb
Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 8.5 x 4.5 x 0.5"
FM Photography Flash Bounce Cards for Sony Alpha a6000 and a6300
  • Clear Card
  • Translucent White Card
  • Amber Card
  • Reviews FM Photography Flash Bounce Cards for Sony Alpha a6000, a6300 and a6500 Camera

    Andrew
    27/04/2017
    60
    Works as expected, a little pricey though.
    Login to leave review.