Pentax AF-360 FGZ Autofocus P-TTL Shoe Mount Flash (Guide No. 119'/36 m at 85mm) (Import)
A professional flash for the Pentax family of SLR cameras, the Pentax AF-360 FGZ works with everything from the original 67 to today's 645N & MZ-S, MZ-SD or Digital *ist series cameras.
Full manual control of flash output is possible, or use the TTL flash capabilities of the camera it is mounted on to achieve painless exposure with every aperture. The pop-up flash incorporated into many Pentax 35mm SLRs can be used to trigger the AF-360 FGZ wirelessly, and when combined with the MZ-SD or *ist D camera this is done with TTL metering!
NOTE: Off-camera corded TTL or P-TTL flash with the AF-360 FGZ requires two pieces; either Hot Shoe Adapter F (catalog #31022) or Hot Shoe Adapter Fg (catalog #31045) and Extension Cord F5P or Extension Cord F5PL (37347 & 37349 respectively).
- Autozoom head covers from 24-80mm (20mm wideangle adapter included
- Compatible with every Pentax camera, but has special features when used with MZ-S or MZ-SD cameras
- "P-TTL" Preflash evaluative metering
- "HSS" Focal plane high-speed flash sync
- Wireless TTL capability with ratio lighting control & four transmission channels
- Second-curtain sync
- Illuminated LCD panel
- AF Infared lowlight assistance illumination grid reaches an impressive 23'
- Type Shoe mount
- Guide No.
# 98.5' (30 m) at 50mm
# 119' (36 m) at 85mm
- Angle of Coverage
84° to 28° (24 to 80mm in 35mm format)
94° (20mm) with built-in wide angle diffuser
- Auto Distance Range Full TTL or up to 17.7' (5.4 m) in manual mode
- Auto f/Stops Full TTL at all apertures (with TTL-capable Pentax cameras)
- Vari-Power 1/1, 1/2, 1/4th, 1/8th, 1/16th & 1/32nd
- TTL Dedication Yes, including P-TTL
- Bounce Head Yes
- Swivel Head No
- Zoom Head 24-80mm (flash senses focal length automatically)
- Off Camera Terminal Yes; can be triggered off-camera in slave mode (with TTL if used on MZ-S or MZ-SD cameras)
- Recycle Time 6 Seconds (based on fresh alkaline batteries & full power)
- Power Source Four 1.5-Volt "AA" batteries (alkaline, lithium, NiMh)
- Dimensions 2.8 x 4.3 x 4.5" (71 x 109 x 114mm) WxHxD
- Weight 0.60 lb (272 g)
Login to get access to Q&A