Ortery PhotoCapture 360 Product Turntable - 25LB Capacity (120VAC) with Watson VCG-SD85 85 Watt Step-Down International Voltage Transformer
The Ortery PhotoCapture 360 consists of a turntable and control software that work in unison with your compatible digital camera. The control software synchronizes picture taking and turntable movement to automate picture taking as an object rotates 360°. PhotoCapture 360 can take up to 200 pictures per rotation. It can take 20 pictures in approximately two minutes. The turntable can hold up to 25 lbs of subject matter.
The Photo Capture 360 rotates clockwise or counterclockwise to reach specific angles. You can also set it for three-speed continuous rotation.
PhotoCapture 360 is perfect for providing your web customers with 360° views of your products. Other uses are for product development and business communications.
- PhotoCapture 360 consists of a PC-controlled turntable and image creation software that work in unison with a compatible digital camera.
- The creation software controls every aspect of the turntable, camera, picture taking and picture processing workflows.
- Pictures are composed and taken by clicking Preview, Zoom-in, Zoom-out, Crop and Snap in the software.
- All compatible camera settings can be manipulated in the software
- Real-Time Preview
- A real-time preview allows you to view the object as it spins, so you can make position, zoom & crop adjustments before taking a picture. It allows you to fix "wobble" issues (when the object is not placed in center of the turntable) before you take any pictures.
- Image Capture
- Use the software to select the number of pictures to take during one revolution, image size, image resolution and the direction of rotation.
- Pressing Start synchronizes turntable movement (starting & stopping) and the camera to automate picture taking.
- Take 20 pictures in ~2 minutes 15 seconds.
- While most image capture is automatic, time-lapse and manual capture options are available.
- Use With Any Digital Camera
- PhotoCapture 360 can be used with any digital camera. The image capture is not automated, however you can still program the turntable and stitch images in the software.
- Compatible Automated Cameras
- CANON: A70, A75, A80, A85, A95, A510, A520, A620, A640
G3, G5, G6, G7, G9
S1IS, S2IS, S3IS, S5IS, S60, S70, S80, SX100 IS, Pro 1.
- OLYMPUS: C740, C750, C770, C5050, C5060, C8080, C765, C70, C7000, C7070
- Don't see your camera listed? For a totally updated list, check out from http://ortery.com/compatible-cameras
- Annotation and Editing Tools
- Use the creation software to draw and write text on captured images to increase their communication value or to replace the backgrounds with pure white.
- 11.4 or 15.4" rotation platform, clockwise or counterclockwise rotation to reach a specified present angle or continuous rotation at various speeds, works with any background color or texture
- Power and USB ports for the turntable are available on the side of the unit
- Output Options
- Resulting pictures can be
1) Stitched together to create animated Flash (SWF) and GIF files.
2) Exported for editing then imported for final stitching
3) Exported to another program such as Flash or QuickTime VR for final processing.
The Watson VCG-SD85 converts 220 VAC foreign electricity to 110 VAC for continuous use with electronic products designed for the USA. This three prong converter works with both grounded and non-grounded connectors, and is for use with devices with a maximum wattage of 85 watts.
Note! Voltage converters do not convert electric cycles (60 Hz American vs. 50 Hz foreign). Some US appliances may operate somewhat slower when used overseas.
|Maximum Wattage || 85 |
|Dimensions || 2.7 x 4.3 x 4" (68 X 110 x 101mm) |
|Weight || 1.9 lb (850 g) |
|System Requirements || Windows®: ME / 2000 / XP - SP1 or above |
(Administrator Account for 2000 and XP)
Mac: Possible with Pentium Chip Motherboard,
running "Boot Camp" or VMWare
CPU: Pentium® or equiv (1GHz or higher preferred)
RAM: Min 128 MB (1GB for >50 pictures per revolution)
VGA: Min 1024 x 768, True color
Monitor Type: CRT or LCD
Other: Internet connection with active email account (optional)
Min 2 USB Ports, CD ROM drive
|Rating || 120VAC, 50/60Hz, with grounded USA Plug |
|Resolution || Depends on camera in use |
|Dimensions || 15.4 x 15.4 x 3.2" (39 x 39 x 8cm) |
|Weight || 7 lbs (3.2kg) |
|Maximum Load |
25 lbs 11.4kg)
Ortery PhotoCapture 360 Product Turntable - 25LB Capacity (120VAC)
- PC-Controlled Motorized Turntable with 11.4" and 15.4" Rotation Platforms, Power Cord
- 2 x White Backgrounds
- 2 x Black Backgrounds
- 2 x USB Cables
- Installation Guide, User Guide, Photography Tips
- Watson VCG-SD85 85 Watt Step-Down International Voltage Transformer(240V to 120V)
Login to get access to Q&A