The UFL-1 is an incredibly compact and light (less than 300g). TTL underwater flash been specially customised for use with Olympus digital cameras and compatible underwater cases. Waterproof up to a water pressure equivalent to a depth of 40 metres this underwater flash is one of only a few that allow TTL underwater flash photography in slave mode - ideal for multiple flash applications and single flash macro shots with 28mm wide angle.
Requires PTSA-02 Short Arm for Olympus Strobe or Strobe Housings.
- The UFL-1 is an incredibly compact and light (15 OZ) TTL underwater flash
- Waterproof up to a depth of 40 meters
- High-speed charge (200 times w/Alkaline, 300 times w/NiMh recycle time: 3 seconds)
- Operating temperature: 32-104 degrees F
- Guide No. 14
- 28mm wide angle equiv
- Color temperature 5600K w/ diffuser 5100K w/o
- TTL underwater flash function triggered by internal camera flash (slave mode)
- Exposure control: Manual and TTL
- Power: 2 x 'AA' batteries
- Slot to allow use of Sea and Sea fibre optic cable (#50107)
- Dimensions 3.54" X 4.3" X 5.5" (90 x 110 x 140MM) excluding protrusions