The Olympus PT-048 is a stylish and durable polycarbonate housing for the Olympus Stylus Tough 6020 and Tough 8010 digital cameras. The housing is for anyone looking to pursue underwater digital photography. This durable housing provides an attractive shield for your digital camera as you explore your underwater surroundings at depths up to 131' (40m). A tight O-ring main seal, along with the rotary buckle closure system, helps keep your camera safe.
The housing gives you full control over your camera. It features a large, responsive shutter button, precision zoom lever, and durable controls so you can take advantage of everything your Olympus digital camera has to offer.
An integrated flash diffuser panel lets you utilize your camera's internal flash for lighting purposes. For professional results, you can also use the internal flash to trigger a slaved external strobe like those made by Olympus, Sea & Sea, Ikelite, Sealife or Fantasea.
The port of the PT-048 housing accepts the threads of a 52mm wide-angle conversion lens. This will increase the angle of view so you can get much closer to your subject while fitting everything in the frame. By reducing the amount of water between the subject and your camera lens, the resulting image will be crisp and colorful.
- Polycarbonate Construction
- Durable and resistant to corrosion
- Rotary Buckle
- The rotary buckle closure system makes closing and sealing the housing easy and precise
- Camera Functions
- Housing accesses all camera functions
- Threaded Lens Port
- Threaded lens port allows 52mm wide-angle or macro conversion lenses, as well as filters to be used on the housing
- Monitor Shade
- Enables viewing in bright light conditions
- Neutral buoyant under water
- Internal flash can be used underwater to trigger digital external slave strobes
- Control Type
- Depth Rating
- 131' (40m)
- Fixed, flat with 52mm thread
- Internal Flash Usable
- External Strobe Connector
- TTL Compatible
- Moisture Alarm
- Front: Black
- Dimensions (WxHxD)
- 5.18 x 4.19 x 2.83" (131.5 x 106.5 x 72mm)
- Weight (without Camera)
- 0.75 lbs (338g)