Nissin Di866 Mark II Flash For Sony Alpha DSLR Cameras (Import)
Nissin's Di866 Mark II Flash for Sony is a full-featured dedicated shoe-mount flash for use with Sony DSLR cameras. It's got a guide number of 198' (ISO100 at 105mm), and is fully wired for TTL use with Sony cameras, as well as wireless TTL (4 channels, 3 groups) use as either a master or slave flash. The Di866 Mark II covers a range from 24-105mm (18mm with the built-in wide-angle diffuser), and has +/- 3 f-stop Ev compensation on the flash, as well as a My TTL setting with +/- 3 f-stop compensation. Rear curtain and high speed sync are both available. Power is variable from full power to 1/128 in 1/3 f-stop steps, and the flash duration varies from 1/300 second at full power to 1/30000 second. There's an X terminal for flash synchronization, as well as a USB port for firmware updates. This is a 21st century flash.
- Color and Auto Rotate Display
- The Color Display will automatically follow camera angle in different positions and a six-icon interface (representing Auto, TTL, Manual/Av, Multi, Wireless TTL (Master/Remote) and Customer Setting menus) for user-friendly operation.
- Various Functions--TTL, Manual/Av, Multi-Flash
- TTL: Supports Sony. Flash output is automatically controlled by the camera but the flash exposure value can be compensated.
Manual: Flash power can be adjusted manually at 22 levels, from full power to 1/128 power at 1/3 stop steps. The appropriate distance to the subject is shown in the display in accordance with the aperture value set on the camera.
Av priority: The flash output can be automatically controlled by the photo sensor built in to the flash unit instead of TTL metering. The f-stop can be set from f1.4-f16. The distance at the f-stop set on the flash and camera is shown in the display.
Multi Flash: The power ratio can be set from 1/8 to 1/128.
- The Best Solution for Off-Camera Flash Techniques
- The Di866 Wireless TTL system supports Sony. The Di866 can be used as either Master or Remote (Slave). The Di866 also supports digital (pre-flash system) and analogue (film type camera's flash and/or studio flash under both of Manual and Av. priority mode. Multi-Flash: Repeating flash for multi-exposure image in one frame. The power ratio can be set from 1/8 to 1/128.
- The Di866 provides an extra small flash below the main flash. This small flash gives a fill-in light while bouncing the main flash. Bouncing the light may shadow the underside of face, and this fill-in flash brightens up the shadow.
- Auto Zoom
- Auto Zoom covers 24-105mm focal range. Light diffusing panel covers wide 18mm (35mm format).
- My TTL
- TTL exposure level is accurately calibrated for standard balance in accordance with Nissin's standard. If any adjustment is required, or if you like to set your own level, it can be adjusted for about +/- 3Ev. in 1/3 stop steps.
- Quick Loading Battery Magazine
- The Di866 has a convenient battery magazine that provides all four AA-size batteries slot in the same direction, so that the batteries will be correctly inserted even in poor light.
- External Service Box
- External Power Pack Socket - Di866 supports Nissin Power Pack PS 300.
X terminal - Di866 has X-terminal socket for flash synchronization.
USB Service Port - Di866 provides a USB port to update the latest firmware.
- Rear Curtain Sync and High Speed Shutter
- In rear curtain sync, the flash fires just before the rear curtain closes. By using this function at slow shutter speed, a moving subject will appear with such moving marks behind. High speed sync is recommended for daylight flash photography.
- Light Modifiers
- Fill-in reflector and light diffusing panel are built-in.
- Compatible Cameras
- Sony ALPHA 100/200/230/290/300/330/350/380/450/500/550/580/700/850/900
ALPHA SLT A33/SLT A55V
|Mount || Shoe |
|Guide No. || 198' (60.35 m) ISO100 at 105 mm position |
|Vari-Power || 1/1 - 1/128 |
|TTL Dedication || Yes |
|Bounce Head || Yes |
|Swivel Head || Yes |
|Coverage || 24 mm - 105 mm (Full frame) |
|Zoom Head || Full frame: 24 mm - 105 mm |
|Recycle Time || Approximately 0.1 - 5.5 seconds |
|Power Source || 4x AA Alkaline, Rechargeable Ni-MH Batteries |
|Dimensions (WxHxD) || 5.3 x 2.9 x 4.3" / 13.4 x 7.4 x 10.9 cm |
|Weight || 13.4 oz / 380 g Without battery|
Nissin Di866 Mark II Flash for Sony Soft Pouch Flash Stand With Tripod Screw
Login to get access to Q&A