Designed for use with the D500 and D850 DSLRs, the WT-7A Wireless Transmitter from Nikon gives the camera's connectivity a serious boost by adding both a wired Ethernet port and fast Wi-Fi connectivity. At its most basic, this transmitter allows users to transfer or view files as well as remotely control the camera over Wi-Fi or wired networking. It also has an exceptional wireless range of up to 656' when line of sight is maintained and a speedy data transfer rate of 130 Mbps while the Ethernet connection boasts 10/100/1000 Mbps data rates. It offers both an HTTP mode for browser-based access to the camera from either a computer or mobile device and an Access Point mode for direct connection to the camera itself. Along with this, users will be able edit image comments, copyright, or IPTC information for seamless transition to the editing stage. Additionally, the transmitter runs on one EN-EL15 Battery Pack and connects to the camera via the tripod socket and an included USB cable.
- FTP Upload Mode
- Quickly transfer images and video from the camera to an FTP server or upload images as they are taken.
- HTTP Server Mode
- Using a web browser, users can access the camera via a computer, iOS, or Android device and take full control of capture. Also, they can download images or videos and make changes to image comments, copyright, or IPTC information. Continuous shooting is also supported.
- Camera Control
- Using the optional Camera Control Pro 2 software users will be able to take complete control over settings and operation of the camera.
- Image Transfer Mode
- Images or video from the media card can be transferred directly to a computer or images can be saved as they are taken at a speed of 130 Mbps, about 1.5x faster that previous iterations.
- Access Point Mode
- Allows use of the camera as a wireless LAN access point for greater flexibility in the number of connected devices.
CF-WT7 Case AN-CP24 Camera Strap for the COOLPIX A Camera USB Cable B UF3-RU14 USB Cable Gasket UF-7 USB Connector Cover for D500
Nikon WT-7A Wireless Transmitter